|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends the man in Ennasuite's first story?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Lady in Waiting.
2. The man in Ennasuite's first story tries to lie down with __________.
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Lady in Waiting.
(c) The Princess.
(d) The Queen.
3. What weapon do the men chasing Geburon have?
(a) Cross bows.
4. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
(a) Torment men.
(b) Be men.
(c) Rule the world.
(d) Run away.
5. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
(a) Her wedding ring.
(b) Her crucifix.
(c) Her scarf.
(d) Her diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Longarine's husband die?
2. What makes travel complicated at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the man in Dagoucin's first story have to do to get the woman he loves?
4. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
5. What does the lady in Dagoucin's first story realize as the gentleman dies?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)