|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poor man in Story Fifteen get married?
(a) All of these.
(b) For protection.
(c) For money.
(d) For love.
2. What does Hircan tell his wife after hearing Story Six?
(a) She would not be able to hide an affair.
(b) He has hidden lots of affairs.
(c) He is sleeping with Parlamente.
(d) He has a venereal disease.
3. For how long is the widow in Geburon's second story wooed?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
4. What word does Dagoucin use to describe the man in his first story?
5. How does Longarine's husband die?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He is attacked by robbers.
(c) He is poisoned.
(d) He drowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love with the man in Story Eighteen?
2. Who is making the noise heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
3. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
4. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
5. What sound is heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)