|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Dagoucin use to describe the man in his first story?
2. Who falls in love with the man in Story Eighteen?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A princess.
(d) A maid.
3. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
(a) A man of God.
(b) A bandit in robes.
(c) A wolf in sheep's clothing.
(d) A hypocrite.
4. What kind of story does Simontaut tell first?
(a) A biblical story.
(b) A love story.
(c) A ghost story.
(d) A historical story.
5. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
(a) Rule the world.
(b) Run away.
(c) Be men.
(d) Torment men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Amador pursue?
2. How does the cheater in Hircan's first story cover his affair?
3. For what trait is Bonnivet praised?
4. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
5. Who convinces the group to go to Sarrance at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)