|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the poor man in Story Fifteen get married?
(a) For protection.
(b) For love.
(c) For money.
(d) All of these.
2. What does Paulina do when she cannot be with her suitor?
(a) Marries another.
(b) Kills herself.
(c) Commits adultery.
(d) Joins a convent.
3. How does Longarine's husband die?
(a) He is attacked by robbers.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He drowns.
(d) He has a heart attack.
4. Who falls in love with the man in Story Eighteen?
(a) A maid.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A princess.
(d) A teacher.
5. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
(a) To offend the Captain.
(b) To prove her worth.
(c) To remain virtuous.
(d) To look superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Saffredent, what cures men's love?
2. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
3. What is Hircan's wife's name?
4. With whom did the man in Longarine's first story fall in love?
5. Where does Hircan take refuge?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)