|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
(a) He knows there is no other way.
(b) He likes visitors.
(c) He needs the money.
(d) He doesn't want to offend their friend.
2. How does the Duke in Dagoucin's second story die?
(a) He falls off his horse.
(b) The man in his command kills him.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) The caravan is robbed.
3. What does the woman in Longarine's story give to her husband's friend?
(a) Her wedding ring.
(b) Her scarf.
(c) Her crucifix.
(d) Her diary.
4. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
(a) Buys back his wife's ring.
(b) Flogs the maid.
(c) Puts himself in the stocks.
(d) Makes his wife's affair known.
5. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
2. How does the cheater in Hircan's first story cover his affair?
3. How does the poor man's wife in Story Fifteen get revenge on him?
4. What is Hircan's wife's name?
5. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)