|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
2. What is the downfall of the man in Simontaut's first story?
(a) His children.
(b) His money.
(c) His lust.
(d) His wife.
3. How does the man in Longarine's story punish himself?
(a) Buys back his wife's ring.
(b) Puts himself in the stocks.
(c) Flogs the maid.
(d) Makes his wife's affair known.
4. What does the narrator call the abbot at Sarrance?
(a) A man of God.
(b) A wolf in sheep's clothing.
(c) A bandit in robes.
(d) A hypocrite.
5. With whom is the woman in Saffredent's first story cheating?
(a) A tax collector.
(b) A prince.
(c) A king.
(d) A duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilhelm ask for at the end of his story?
2. Why does the abbot at Sarrance allow the group to stay there?
3. Where does Hircan take refuge?
4. Who falls in love with the man in Story Eighteen?
5. What sound is heard outside the bedroom when the widow finally consents in Geburon's second story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)