|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Thirty-six through Forty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was first imprisoned in Rolandine's castle?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
2. Why does the maid in Saffredent's fourth story pretend to be something?
(a) So she and her lover can have the house to themselves.
(b) So she can avoid the abuse of her husband.
(c) So she can continue her affair.
(d) So she can trick her husband.
3. What does Normerfide say she would do with a gift from another man?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Return it.
(d) Keep it.
4. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
5. How may people die because of a monk in Oiselle's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
2. How does the Duke in Dagoucin's second story die?
3. What does Simontaut say all women want to do?
4. Why does the President in Story Thirty-six ignore his wife's affair?
5. What does the young woman in Story Thirteen do with the ring from the captain?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)