|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Thirty-six through Forty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of monks are in Story Thirty-four?
2. Where is Rolandine secluded?
(a) A French palace.
(b) A castle in the forest.
(c) A university.
(d) A convent.
3. What does Ennasuite call Saffredent after he tells his first story?
(a) A cuckold.
(b) A man of God.
(c) A ladies man.
(d) A cheater.
4. The woman in Story Thirty-five is beat with ____________.
(a) A crown.
(b) A stone.
(c) A stick.
(d) A bag.
5. Why does the maid in Saffredent's fourth story pretend to be something?
(a) So she can trick her husband.
(b) So she can avoid the abuse of her husband.
(c) So she can continue her affair.
(d) So she and her lover can have the house to themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Saffredent's story use to decorate his house?
2. What does Rolandine insist upon?
3. What does the President's wife eat before she dies?
4. Why does Roncex's friend think she is calling out?
5. Oiselle says the woman in her first story is a martyr of ___________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)