|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Thirty-six through Forty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man in Ennasuite's first story tries to lie down with __________.
(a) The Lady in Waiting.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Princess.
2. What causes the woman in Story Thirty-seven to become overly loving of her husband?
(a) She learns he is having an affair.
(b) She learns she is pregnant.
(c) She begins an affair.
(d) She learns she is dying.
3. What does Rolandine insist upon?
(a) Keeping her chastity.
(b) Getting married before her sister.
(c) Joining a convent.
(d) Having children.
4. A hermit tells the woman whom Elisor loves that her worst attribute is___________.
5. How does the wife in Story Thirty-five reveal her love for a priest?
(a) She writes letters.
(b) She tells him.
(c) She confesses to her husband.
(d) She sings to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman in Story Thirteen do with the ring from the captain?
2. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
3. Where does the woman in Story Thirty-seven set a fire?
4. Why does Roncex call out?
5. What monks are thought to be perfect in Oiselle's story?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)