|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Thirty-six through Forty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Story Thirty-six set in?
2. With whom is Elisor in love?
(a) The Queen.
(b) A married woman.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) A maid.
3. Where is Rolandine secluded?
(a) A university.
(b) A French palace.
(c) A convent.
(d) A castle in the forest.
4. What does the man in Saffredent's story use to decorate his house?
5. What does Rolandine insist upon?
(a) Getting married before her sister.
(b) Joining a convent.
(c) Keeping her chastity.
(d) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is the woman in Saffredent's first story cheating?
2. Why does Hircan think the young woman in Story Thirteen chose to do what she did with her gift?
3. A hermit tells the woman whom Elisor loves that her worst attribute is___________.
4. Why is the first person imprisoned in Rolandine's castle?
5. Why does Roncex call out?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)