|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-one through Fifty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discussed after Story Fifty-two about the cheap man?
(a) Ethics and morals.
(b) Foul language.
(c) Food prices.
2. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two think he is stealing?
(a) A nut log.
(b) A rye bun.
(c) A pastry cake.
(d) A sugar loaf.
3. What is ruined after the cheap man steals something in Story Fifty-two?
(a) His travelling bag.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A cloak.
(d) His fur coat.
4. Why does the poor man in Story Fifteen get married?
(a) All of these.
(b) For love.
(c) For money.
(d) For protection.
5. What is yelled at the woman's first meeting with the priest she loves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the first story on the fourth day?
2. How does the second Virgin Mary die?
3. What does the wife in Story Fifty-five sell with her husband's horse?
4. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two really steal?
5. How many people does the Friar in Story Thirty-One kill?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)