|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-one through Fifty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Normerfide say she would do with a gift from another man?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Return it.
(c) Keep it.
(d) Hide it.
2. What is discussed after Story Fifty-two about the cheap man?
(a) Foul language.
(b) Ethics and morals.
(d) Food prices.
3. The Duke in Dagoucin's second story asks a man in his command for ___________.
(a) A night to be with his sister.
(b) A marriage agreement with his daughter.
(c) His monthly pay.
(d) His wife's tribute.
4. Whom is the husband kissing in Story Fifty-four?
(a) The delivery girls.
(b) The cousins.
(c) The maids.
(d) The horses.
5. What is the young woman in Story Thirteen given as a gift?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of monks are in Story Thirty-four?
2. How does the wife in Story Thirty-five reveal her love for a priest?
3. How do the monks in Story Thirty-four embarrass themselves?
4. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two think he is stealing?
5. Who tries to protect the girl put to death in Story Fifty-one?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)