|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-one through Fifty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
2. The man in Story Thirty-two makes a cup out of _________.
(a) A thigh bone.
(b) A helmet.
(c) A skull.
(d) A hilt.
3. Why does the Duke in Story Fifty-one put a young girl to death?
(a) She wooed his son.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She stole from his coffers.
(d) She cheated on her husband.
4. How does the second Virgin Mary die?
(a) She is burned.
(b) She is drowned.
(c) She is beheaded.
(d) She is killed in prison.
5. What is discussed after Story Fifty-two about the cheap man?
(a) Food prices.
(b) Ethics and morals.
(c) Foul language.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the poor man's wife in Story Fifteen get revenge on him?
2. Whom does the man in Story Thirty-two kill?
3. What is ruined after the cheap man steals something in Story Fifty-two?
4. Who tells the first story on the fourth day?
5. For what trait is Bonnivet praised?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)