|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stories Fifty-one through Fifty-five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the wife in Story Thirty-five reveal her love for a priest?
(a) She confesses to her husband.
(b) She sings to him.
(c) She writes letters.
(d) She tells him.
2. What is the young woman in Story Thirteen given as a gift?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A pendant.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A ring.
3. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two really steal?
(a) A pound of flour.
(b) A lump of excrement.
(c) Turkey grease.
(d) Some manure.
4. Why does the Duke in Story Fifty-one put a young girl to death?
(a) She wooed his son.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She cheated on her husband.
(d) She stole from his coffers.
5. What does Normerfide say she would do with a gift from another man?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Return it.
(d) Keep it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in Story Fifty-four do when she sees her husband kissing someone?
2. Who tells the story about Bonnivet?
3. What does the man in Story Thirty-two hang in a closet?
4. What does the cheap man in Story Fifty-two think he is stealing?
5. How does the poor man's wife in Story Fifteen get revenge on him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)