|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minny forbid Skeeter to do in chapter 17?
(a) Print stories about Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Call Celia Foote.
(c) Discuss her family business.
(d) Go to the Benefit.
2. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Mr. Leefolt.
3. Who is the Benefit to benefit?
(a) The poor of Jackson.
(b) The Starving Children of Ethiopia.
(c) The local schools.
(d) Poor Starving Children of Africa.
4. What dish is Skeeter left to prepare on New Year's Day?
(a) A turkey feast.
(b) A ham.
(c) Black eyed peas.
(d) Pinto beans.
5. Who is waiting for Skeeter as she arrives home at the end of chapter 27?
(b) Dr. Neal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
2. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
3. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
4. Where does Skeeter go in chapter 19 to cool off in the overwhelming heat?
5. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)