Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Minny discover Johnny Foote is reading in chapter 18?
(a) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
(b) Stride Toward Freedom.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) The Biography of Washington Carver.
2. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The newly decorated set of the show.
(b) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
(c) The review of Little Big Man.
(d) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
3. Why does Skeeter think the maids in the state senator's house are looking at her oddly in chapter 20?
(a) They dislike her hair.
(b) They dislike her clothing.
(c) They think she is not good enough for Stuart.
(d) They know about her book.
4. How long does Dr. Neal tell Skeeter in chapter 28 her mother has to live?
(c) A few months.
5. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
(a) It was someone else.
(b) It was a typo.
(c) It was a joke.
(d) It was an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
2. What name has Aibileen chosen to use in the book she is writing with Skeeter?
3. Why does Stuart fail to greet his own parents in chapter 28 when he and Skeeter see them during a dinner out?
4. Why does Stuart take back the marriage proposal he makes to Skeeter in chapter 28?
5. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)