|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was a maid.
(c) She was a house slave.
(d) She was a wet nurse.
2. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
(a) A green army knapsack.
(b) A black attache case with a broken latch.
(c) A red satchel that her grandmother once used for her gardening tools.
(d) A large canvas backpack.
3. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Made repairs around the house.
(b) Mowed her yard free of charge.
(c) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(d) Did some grocery shopping for her.
4. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
5. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
(a) An antique sword.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A fireplace poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
2. Why does Stuart fail to greet his own parents in chapter 28 when he and Skeeter see them during a dinner out?
3. Why does Hilly express distaste at using Mrs. Leefolt's guest bathroom in chapter 1?
4. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
5. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)