|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Skeeter plan to share the advance money and subsequent royalty payments with?
(a) Just Aibileen.
(b) Aibileen and Minny.
(c) All the maids who helped write the book.
(d) Her mother.
2. Why does Skeeter think the maids in the state senator's house are looking at her oddly in chapter 20?
(a) They think she is not good enough for Stuart.
(b) They know about her book.
(c) They dislike her clothing.
(d) They dislike her hair.
3. What point of view is used in this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
4. What name has Aibileen chosen to use in the book she is writing with Skeeter?
(a) Sarah Ross.
(b) Rebecca Jones.
(c) Abilene Johnson.
(d) Margret Green.
5. Who is waiting for Skeeter as she arrives home at the end of chapter 27?
(a) Dr. Neal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
2. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
3. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
4. Why does Aibileen obsessively check Mrs. Leefolt's progress in reading the book written by Skeeter and Aibileen?
5. Who drives up to Skeeter's house at the end of chapter 33 with the headlights off?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)