|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
(a) Tuition for their twin sons to go to college.
(b) A down payment on a new house.
(c) A down payment on a new car.
(d) Tuition for their daughter to go to college.
2. What does Dr. Tate accuse Celia of in chapter 18?
(a) Drug use.
(b) Alcohol use.
(d) Intentionally causing her miscarriages.
3. How many more copies does Skeeter tell Aibileen that Mrs. Stein has ordered for their book?
(b) Fifty thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Five thousand.
4. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
5. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A Confederate pistol.
(b) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(c) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
(d) A Confederate flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leroy continuously ask Minny in chapter 32?
2. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
3. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
4. Who does Lou Anne think wrote the book?
5. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)