|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
(b) Playing tennis.
(c) Playing golf.
2. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
3. Where does Skeeter go in chapter 19 to cool off in the overwhelming heat?
(a) The local department store.
(b) Hilly's house.
(c) The Cadillac.
(d) The house.
4. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
(a) Skeeter Phelan.
(b) Celia Foote.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Lou Anne Templeton.
5. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
(a) Ole Miss.
(c) University of Texas at Austin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Treelore when he died?
2. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
3. What habit has baby Ross developed that makes changing diapers a treasure hunt?
4. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
5. What does Minny think Leroy will do when he learns that she participated in the writing of Skeeter's book?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)