|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
(a) Mrs. Walters.
(d) Lou Anne.
2. What is the best part of having written the book in Skeeter's mind?
(a) She has money coming in.
(b) She can use it on her resume.
(c) That she no longer has to pretend to agree with Hilly and Elizabeth.
(d) She has the experience she needs to write a new book.
3. Why is Mae Mobley spending less time with Aibileen in chapter 29?
(a) She has begun preschool.
(b) Aibileen spends more time with baby Ross.
(c) She has moved in with her grandmother.
(d) Aibileen no longer works for the Leefolts.
4. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
(a) That Aibileen is doing the writing.
(b) That Aibileen is unwilling to do any of the writing.
(c) That Aibileen is unwilling to help.
(d) That Aibileen is unwilling to get other maids to help.
5. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) The beginning of preschool.
(b) Potty training time.
(c) She just began to talk.
(d) She just began to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
2. What is the point of Skeeter's book?
3. What does Celia call Minny at the end of chapter 17 that makes Minny annoyed with Celia?
4. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
5. Where does Skeeter tell the reader writers are supposed to live?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)