|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
(a) Johnny Foote.
(b) Stuart Farnsworth.
(c) William Holbrook.
(d) Stuart Whitworth.
2. What does Skeeter's mother announce to her at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) She has decided to seek alternative treatments.
(b) She has decided to commit suicide.
(c) She has decided not to die.
(d) She has decided not to let Skeeter marry Stuart.
3. How old was Treelore when he died?
4. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
5. What does Aibileen promise all the women she approaches about helping with Skeeter's book will be done to protect their identities?
(a) The book will never be published.
(b) The book will never be sold in Jackson.
(c) All names and locations will be changed.
(d) All names and professions will not be changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Skeeter think the maids in the state senator's house are looking at her oddly in chapter 20?
2. What is Skeeter's biggest fear in light of the publication of her book?
3. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
4. What book does Minny discover Johnny Foote is reading in chapter 18?
5. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)