|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
(b) Not cleaning properly.
(c) Stealing jewelry.
(d) Stealing silver.
2. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
(a) A green army knapsack.
(b) A large canvas backpack.
(c) A black attache case with a broken latch.
(d) A red satchel that her grandmother once used for her gardening tools.
3. What does Minny forbid Skeeter to do in chapter 17?
(a) Call Celia Foote.
(b) Print stories about Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Go to the Benefit.
(d) Discuss her family business.
4. Where has Skeeter learned that Stuart has gone in chapter 33?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
5. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
(a) Interviews with white housewives about their black maids.
(b) Interviews with black maids about their white employers.
(c) Interviews with black maids about their families.
(d) Interviews with southern women about their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
2. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
3. What is Skeeter's biggest fear in light of the publication of her book?
4. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
5. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)