|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aibileen say in chapter 1 that Miss Leefolt cannot soothe her own baby?
(a) She's too inexperienced.
(b) She's too skittish.
(c) She's too busy.
(d) She's too skinny.
2. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
(a) A new job.
3. Where is the Junior League Benefit for Children held in chapter 25?
(a) The Governor's Mansion.
(b) Hilly Holbrook's house.
(c) The Jackson Country Club.
(d) The Robert E. Lee Hotel.
4. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
(a) William Holbrook.
(b) Stuart Whitworth.
(c) Stuart Townsend.
(d) Johnny Foote.
5. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
(a) Air conditioning.
(d) Convection oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
2. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
3. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
4. What does Mae Mobley do when she sees the toilets on Hilly Holbrook's front lawn in chapter 22?
5. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)