|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
(a) He dislikes the work.
(b) He does not have the body strength anymore.
(c) He is too important to his company to get that dirty.
(d) He would have to leave her.
2. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Carlton, her brother.
(c) Mrs. Stein.
(d) An editor at Harper's Bizarre.
3. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
4. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Spilling flour on the floor.
(b) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(c) Breaking one of her toys.
(d) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
5. How long does Dr. Neal tell Skeeter in chapter 28 her mother has to live?
(c) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job has Skeeter arranged for Aibileen to take at ten dollars a week?
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
3. Who was Carl Roberts?
4. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
5. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)