|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(b) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(d) William Holbrook's cousin.
2. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Did some grocery shopping for her.
(b) Made repairs around the house.
(c) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(d) Mowed her yard free of charge.
3. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
(a) Minny Jackson.
(b) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(c) Celia Foote.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
4. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing jewelry.
(b) Stealing silver.
(c) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
(d) Not cleaning properly.
5. What is the Shinalator?
(a) A floor polishing machine.
(b) A silver polishing machine.
(c) A hair conditioner.
(d) A hair dryer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pascagoula tell Skeeter in chapter 19 that no one would work for her mother except her?
2. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
3. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
4. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
5. Who is Pascagoula?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)