|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Mr. Leefolt.
2. When does Skeeter mail the manuscript to Harper and Row?
(a) Too late for the deadline.
(b) She does not.
(c) Shortly before Christmas.
(d) In January.
3. Why does Minny fear for her job in chapter 24?
(a) Mr. Johnny is unhappy with her work.
(b) Celia is angry with her again.
(c) Hilly Holbrook found out she works for Celia Foote.
(d) Leroy showed up at the Foote house and caused trouble.
4. What does Minny say God would have made people if he had intended for whites and blacks to spend a large amount of time together?
(a) Color blind.
(b) Less prone to bad moods.
(c) More open minded.
(d) All the same size.
5. Why did Constantine give her daughter to an orphanage in Chicago when she was just a little girl?
(a) Constantine was single and could not care for her.
(b) Her skin was too white for her to go unnoticed in the south.
(c) She was ill and Constantine no longer wanted her.
(d) Constantine was hiding her from her biological father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 27, why does Skeeter claim she continues to go to League meetings?
2. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
3. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
4. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
5. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)