|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Skeeter steal from the white library in chapter 13 because it has been damaged and defamed?
(a) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(b) The Biography of Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
(d) Frederick Douglass, an American Slave.
2. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Twelve or more.
(c) Thirty or less.
(d) Twenty or more.
3. Where is the Junior League Benefit for Children held in chapter 25?
(a) The Governor's Mansion.
(b) Hilly Holbrook's house.
(c) The Jackson Country Club.
(d) The Robert E. Lee Hotel.
4. How much time does Mrs. Stein cut off of Skeeter's deadline for completing her book in chapter 26?
(a) A month.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
5. Under what name does Skeeter plan to publish her book?
(b) Rebecca Whitworth.
(c) Eugenia Phelan.
(d) Skeeter Phelan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Skeeter refuse to tell her mother of her break up with Stuart?
2. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
3. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
4. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
5. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)