|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
(b) Air conditioning.
(c) Convection oven.
2. How much time has passed between chapter 28 and chapter 29?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) A month.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Jackson Journal.
(b) The Jackson Daily News.
(c) The Junior League newsletter.
(d) Reader's Digest.
4. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
(a) Tuition for their daughter to go to college.
(b) Tuition for their twin sons to go to college.
(c) A down payment on a new car.
(d) A down payment on a new house.
5. What is in a letter Aibileen gives to Skeeter in chapter 27?
(a) A resume.
(b) The truth of why Constantine left.
(c) Her reasons for pulling out of the book project.
(d) A confession by Yule May.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
2. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
3. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
4. Why does Mr. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley she will not go to college in chapter 2?
5. What famous literary character does Skeeter compare herself to in chapter 27?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)