|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
(a) Her satchel.
(b) Her car keys.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her coat.
2. Why have nearly half a dozen maids refused to work for Celia Foote, as revealed in chapter 3?
(a) She refuses to tell her husband about hiring a maid.
(b) She does not offer to pay enough.
(c) She is too odd.
(d) The house is too large and it is too much work.
3. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
4. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(b) Did some grocery shopping for her.
(c) Made repairs around the house.
(d) Mowed her yard free of charge.
5. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(b) Lou Anne Templeton.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Skeeter Phelan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
2. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
3. What is Hotstack?
4. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
5. What chronic condition does Skeeter's mother suffer from at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)