|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in a letter Aibileen gives to Skeeter in chapter 27?
(a) A resume.
(b) The truth of why Constantine left.
(c) Her reasons for pulling out of the book project.
(d) A confession by Yule May.
2. Where is the Junior League Benefit for Children held in chapter 25?
(a) Hilly Holbrook's house.
(b) The Robert E. Lee Hotel.
(c) The Jackson Country Club.
(d) The Governor's Mansion.
3. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
(c) Yule May.
4. What does Celia Foote threaten to do in the aftermath of the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Leave her husband.
(b) Write a tell all book about Jackson housewives.
(c) Move closer into Jackson.
(d) Ignore Hilly Holbrook's overtures of friendship.
5. Who calls Minny at home in the beginning of chapter 26 to speak about Celia Foote?
(a) Skeeter Phelan.
(b) Johnny Foote.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
2. What famous literary character does Skeeter compare herself to in chapter 27?
3. What point of view is used in this novel?
4. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
5. What does Celia call Minny at the end of chapter 17 that makes Minny annoyed with Celia?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)