|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in chapter 16, approaches Aibileen at a Community Concerns Meeting at her church about Skeeter's book?
(d) Yule May.
2. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Phelans' maid.
(b) The Leefolts' maid.
(c) The Holbrooks' maid.
(d) The Footes' maid.
3. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
(a) Constantine, their former maid.
(b) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Carlton, Skeeter's brother.
4. What threat did Hilly make against Skeeter early in the novel that causes her angst in chapter 5?
(a) To kick her out of the Junior League if she does not publish the bathroom initiative.
(b) To tell her mother she refuses to follow instructions in editing the League newsletter.
(c) To cancel the date she has planned with Stuart Whitworth.
(d) To throw her out of the bridge game if she does not stop cheating.
5. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Skeeter's door and surprises her in chapter 13?
2. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
3. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
4. What does Minny forbid Skeeter to do in chapter 17?
5. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)