|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dish is Skeeter left to prepare on New Year's Day?
(a) Black eyed peas.
(b) A turkey feast.
(c) Pinto beans.
(d) A ham.
2. What famous literary character does Skeeter compare herself to in chapter 27?
(b) Boo Radley.
(c) Cathrine Linton.
(d) Holden Caulfield.
3. What is Hotstack?
(a) A black community near Longleaf.
(b) A store in Jackson.
(c) A new magazine in Mississippi.
(d) A type of dish in Mississippi.
4. Why does Minny think she no longer has a job with the Footes at the end of chapter 17?
(a) Hilly Holbrook told Celia the truth about Minny and Celia fired her.
(b) Johnny Foote found her in the house and fired her.
(c) Celia told her she was fired.
(d) Celia's mother-in-law fired her.
5. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) The beginning of preschool.
(b) She just began to walk.
(c) Potty training time.
(d) She just began to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
2. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
3. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
4. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
5. Who calls Minny at home in the beginning of chapter 26 to speak about Celia Foote?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)