|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous literary character does Skeeter compare herself to in chapter 27?
(a) Cathrine Linton.
(b) Holden Caulfield.
(c) Boo Radley.
2. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(b) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(c) William Holbrook's cousin.
(d) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
3. What chronic condition does Skeeter's mother suffer from at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Cystic fibrosis.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Stomach ulcers.
4. What is Skeeter's christian name?
5. How does Celia know in chapter 17 that Minny knows how to play bridge?
(a) Minny told Johnny Foote she knew how.
(b) Mrs. Walters told her they used to play together.
(c) They played the game once when Minny first came to work for her.
(d) She told her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
2. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
3. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
4. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
5. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)