|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt.
(b) Skeeter and her family.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Celia Foote.
2. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing jewelry.
(b) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
(c) Not cleaning properly.
(d) Stealing silver.
3. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
4. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
(a) Broadmoore pool.
(b) Robert E. Lee hotel.
(c) Blackshire Club.
(d) Jackson Country Club.
5. What is the Shinalator?
(a) A floor polishing machine.
(b) A hair dryer.
(c) A hair conditioner.
(d) A silver polishing machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
2. What does Skeeter push Stuart to tell her about his ex-fiancee in chapter 19 that causes some tension between them?
3. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
4. In chapter 27, why does Skeeter claim she continues to go to League meetings?
5. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)