|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Birthday party.
(b) Cocktail party.
(c) Bridge party.
(d) Tupperware party.
2. What does Mae Mobley do when she sees the toilets on Hilly Holbrook's front lawn in chapter 22?
(a) She cries.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She uses one.
(d) She tells Aibileen to take her home.
3. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Leefolts' maid.
(b) The Holbrooks' maid.
(c) The Footes' maid.
(d) The Phelans' maid.
4. What does Hilly announce at the League meeting in chapter 26 that officially cuts Skeeter out of her final tenuous attachment to Jackson social society?
(a) Hilly has voted to end the newsletter.
(b) Hilly has thrown Skeeter out of the League.
(c) Hilly has decided to disban the Jackson League.
(d) Hilly will take over as editor of the newsletter.
5. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Junior League newsletter.
(b) The Jackson Journal.
(c) The Jackson Daily News.
(d) Reader's Digest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What threat did Hilly make against Skeeter early in the novel that causes her angst in chapter 5?
2. Under what name does Skeeter plan to publish her book?
3. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
4. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
5. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)