|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
(a) He dislikes the work.
(b) He would have to leave her.
(c) He does not have the body strength anymore.
(d) He is too important to his company to get that dirty.
2. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
(c) Air conditioning.
(d) Convection oven.
3. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
4. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt's mother.
(b) Mrs. Leefolt.
(c) Mrs. Walters.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
5. Why does Aibileen say in chapter 1 that Miss Leefolt cannot soothe her own baby?
(a) She's too inexperienced.
(b) She's too skittish.
(c) She's too skinny.
(d) She's too busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
2. What does Mrs. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley about using Aibileen's toilet in chapter 7?
3. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
4. Where is the Junior League Benefit for Children held in chapter 25?
5. How does Celia know in chapter 17 that Minny knows how to play bridge?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)