|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one housekeeping skill is Celia Foote very bad at, as revealed in chapter 3?
(d) Polishing silver.
2. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
(a) Gertrude Black.
(b) Toni Franklin.
(c) Sarah Ross.
(d) Rebecca Jones.
3. Why does Skeeter refuse to tell her mother of her break up with Stuart?
(a) She does not want to disappoint her.
(b) She does not want to hear 'I told you so'.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She is hoping he will come back.
4. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Cocktail party.
(b) Tupperware party.
(c) Birthday party.
(d) Bridge party.
5. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Made repairs around the house.
(b) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(c) Did some grocery shopping for her.
(d) Mowed her yard free of charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Skeeter's christian name?
2. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
3. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
4. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
5. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)