|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
(a) Her love for her husband.
(b) Her love for her children.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her jewelry.
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Jackson Journal.
(b) The Jackson Daily News.
(c) The Junior League newsletter.
(d) Reader's Digest.
3. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Mowed her yard free of charge.
(b) Made repairs around the house.
(c) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(d) Did some grocery shopping for her.
4. How much does Skeeter tell Aibileen Harper and Row has agreed to pay as an advance for the book?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Sixty five dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
5. What is Skeeter's christian name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
2. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
3. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
4. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
5. Why does Stuart fail to greet his own parents in chapter 28 when he and Skeeter see them during a dinner out?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)