|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Footes' maid.
(b) The Holbrooks' maid.
(c) The Phelans' maid.
(d) The Leefolts' maid.
2. What list does Mrs. Phelan start writing for Skeeter with the understanding that she is dying?
(a) A list of skills every new mother should know.
(b) A what not to wear list.
(c) A list of things every new bride should know.
(d) A what not to say in public list.
3. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
4. What does Celia tear from Hilly's dress that Hilly later insists Celia make a two hundred dollar donation to the Junior League to make up for?
(a) Her hem.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her collar.
(d) Her cuff.
5. Who is the Benefit to benefit?
(a) The Starving Children of Ethiopia.
(b) The local schools.
(c) Poor Starving Children of Africa.
(d) The poor of Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
2. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
3. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
4. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
5. What tree does Celia Foote keep threatening to cut down in her yard?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)