|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
(a) Out of a lack of facilities.
(b) Out of respect for the family of Medgar Evers.
(c) Out of a lack of money.
(d) Out of respect for the death of President Kennedy.
2. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(b) A Confederate pistol.
(c) A Confederate flag.
(d) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
3. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Skeeter and her family.
(b) Celia Foote.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
4. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
(a) World War II.
(b) Korean War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) War on drugs.
5. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) William Holbrook's cousin.
(b) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(d) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Minny discover Johnny Foote is reading in chapter 18?
2. What does Aibileen's church give her to celebrate the publication of the book?
3. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
4. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
5. Why does Minny fear for her job in chapter 24?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)