|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
(b) The newly decorated set of the show.
(c) The review of Little Big Man.
(d) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
2. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
(a) Carlton, Skeeter's brother.
(b) Constantine, their former maid.
(c) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
3. What name does Skeeter, Aibileen, and Minny chose for the book they are writing?
(a) The Help.
(b) Colored Domestics and their Southern Families.
(c) Southern Help.
(d) Southern Domestics.
4. What does Celia write in chapter 26 on a check made out to the Junior League?
(a) For starving children in Africa.
(b) For the spoiled housewives of Jackson.
(c) For Two-Slice Hilly.
(d) For the torn dress.
5. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
2. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
3. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
4. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
5. How does Celia know in chapter 17 that Minny knows how to play bridge?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)