|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hilly claim that blacks and white should never attend the same school together in chapter 14?
(a) They are too different.
(b) The risk of the transmission of disease.
(c) Blacks are not smart enough to keep up with whites.
(d) The blacks would harm the whites.
2. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) A stack of old books.
(b) A collection of mismatched silver.
(c) Old clothes for charity.
(d) Old clothes from her mother's house.
3. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
4. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
5. What does Celia write in chapter 26 on a check made out to the Junior League?
(a) For Two-Slice Hilly.
(b) For the torn dress.
(c) For the spoiled housewives of Jackson.
(d) For starving children in Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
2. Why does Skeeter think the maids in the state senator's house are looking at her oddly in chapter 20?
3. How much time does Mrs. Stein cut off of Skeeter's deadline for completing her book in chapter 26?
4. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
5. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)