|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed between chapter 28 and chapter 29?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) Eighteen months.
2. Why have nearly half a dozen maids refused to work for Celia Foote, as revealed in chapter 3?
(a) She does not offer to pay enough.
(b) She is too odd.
(c) She refuses to tell her husband about hiring a maid.
(d) The house is too large and it is too much work.
3. What is in a letter Aibileen gives to Skeeter in chapter 27?
(a) The truth of why Constantine left.
(b) Her reasons for pulling out of the book project.
(c) A confession by Yule May.
(d) A resume.
4. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) It was a joke.
(c) It was someone else.
(d) It was a typo.
5. What does Celia call Minny at the end of chapter 17 that makes Minny annoyed with Celia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
2. Why does Stuart take back the marriage proposal he makes to Skeeter in chapter 28?
3. Under what name does Skeeter plan to publish her book?
4. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
5. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)