|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
(a) Mrs. Walters.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt.
(d) Mrs. Leefolt's mother.
2. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
(c) Lou Anne.
(d) Mrs. Walters.
3. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
(a) Stuart Farnsworth.
(b) William Holbrook.
(c) Stuart Whitworth.
(d) Johnny Foote.
4. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(b) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(c) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
(d) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
5. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother, Carlton.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Stein?
2. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
3. How much time does Mrs. Stein cut off of Skeeter's deadline for completing her book in chapter 26?
4. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
5. Who is Patricia van Devender?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)