|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three days.
2. With whom does Skeeter plan to share the advance money and subsequent royalty payments with?
(a) All the maids who helped write the book.
(b) Aibileen and Minny.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Just Aibileen.
3. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Breaking one of her toys.
(b) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(c) Spilling flour on the floor.
(d) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
4. What new gadget has Celia Foote bought that Minny is impressed by in chapter 30?
(a) A garbage disposal.
(b) A self propelled vaccuum cleaner.
(c) A television remote control.
(d) An automatic dishwasher.
5. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The newly decorated set of the show.
(b) The review of Little Big Man.
(c) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
(d) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Phelan tell the Whitworths Skeeter has been writing about in chapter 20?
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
3. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
4. How does Celia know in chapter 17 that Minny knows how to play bridge?
5. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)