|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
(a) Getting a haircut.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Getting a home of her own.
(d) Getting a job.
2. What does Dr. Tate accuse Celia of in chapter 18?
(b) Alcohol use.
(c) Intentionally causing her miscarriages.
(d) Drug use.
3. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
4. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
(a) Interviews with southern women about their families.
(b) Interviews with white housewives about their black maids.
(c) Interviews with black maids about their families.
(d) Interviews with black maids about their white employers.
5. How long does Dr. Neal tell Skeeter in chapter 28 her mother has to live?
(b) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
2. What actress does Skeeter note is on the cover of Life magazine?
3. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
4. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
5. What does Celia write in chapter 26 on a check made out to the Junior League?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)