|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
2. How much time has passed between chapter 28 and chapter 29?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Six months.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
3. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Leefolts' maid.
(b) The Footes' maid.
(c) The Holbrooks' maid.
(d) The Phelans' maid.
4. Why does Mr. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley she will not go to college in chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt is spending unnecessary money building a bathroom for Aibileen.
(b) Mrs. Leefolt overspent on a shopping trip.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt hired a maid they cannot afford.
(d) Mrs. Leefolt donated too much to a Junior League charity.
5. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) It was someone else.
(c) It was a typo.
(d) It was a joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Minny discover Johnny Foote is reading in chapter 18?
2. What secret does Minny finally reveal to Celia as they wait for the doctor to come in chapter 18?
3. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
4. What point of view is used in this novel?
5. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)