|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Tupperware party.
(b) Cocktail party.
(c) Birthday party.
(d) Bridge party.
2. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
(a) A catching tonic.
(b) A vitamin tonic.
(c) A celery tonic.
(d) Hair tonic.
3. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Junior League newsletter.
(b) The Jackson Daily News.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Jackson Journal.
4. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
(a) Skeeter Phelan.
(b) Mrs. Walters.
(c) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
5. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
(a) Rebecca Jones.
(b) Gertrude Black.
(c) Toni Franklin.
(d) Sarah Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
2. Who is Pascagoula?
3. What ailment does Minny's son, Benny, suffer?
4. What general shares a name with a popular hotel and restaurant in this book?
5. Who is Patricia van Devender?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)