|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hilly claim that blacks and white should never attend the same school together in chapter 14?
(a) Blacks are not smart enough to keep up with whites.
(b) They are too different.
(c) The risk of the transmission of disease.
(d) The blacks would harm the whites.
2. Who shows up at Skeeter's door and surprises her in chapter 13?
(a) William Holbrook.
(b) Stuart Whitworth.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth.
(d) Johnny Foote.
3. What one housekeeping skill is Celia Foote very bad at, as revealed in chapter 3?
(a) Polishing silver.
4. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Skeeter and her family.
(c) Celia Foote.
(d) Mrs. Leefolt.
5. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Made repairs around the house.
(b) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(c) Did some grocery shopping for her.
(d) Mowed her yard free of charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. What does Skeeter feel the Whitworth house is a museum in honor of in chapter 20?
3. What ailment does Minny's son, Benny, suffer?
4. What political office is Hilly's husband running for as she announces in chapter 12?
5. How old was Treelore when he died?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)