|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
(a) Broadmoore pool.
(b) Robert E. Lee hotel.
(c) Jackson Country Club.
(d) Blackshire Club.
2. What does Mrs. Phelan tell the Whitworths Skeeter has been writing about in chapter 20?
(a) The civil rights movement.
(c) Housekeeping hints.
(d) Black maids working in white households in the south.
3. Who was Carl Roberts?
(a) A young black man lynched from speaking out against the Mississippi governor.
(b) A white activist in Mississippi.
(c) A friend of Stuart Whitworth.
(d) A black man jailed for a sit in at a lunch counter.
4. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Footes' maid.
(b) The Phelans' maid.
(c) The Holbrooks' maid.
(d) The Leefolts' maid.
5. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
(d) Yule May.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
2. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
3. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
4. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
5. Why does Mr. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley she will not go to college in chapter 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)