|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Jackson Daily News.
(b) The Junior League newsletter.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Jackson Journal.
2. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(b) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(c) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(d) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
3. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
4. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her car keys.
(d) Her satchel.
5. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
(a) She is afriad he will not like the money she is spending on the maid.
(b) She wants him to think she can care for him and the house herself.
(c) She is afraid he will not like having a black maid in the house.
(d) She does not want him to know she is afraid to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
2. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
3. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
4. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
5. Who is Miss Myrna?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)