|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Footes' maid.
(b) The Holbrooks' maid.
(c) The Leefolts' maid.
(d) The Phelans' maid.
2. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
(a) Since infancy.
(b) Since high school.
(c) Since college.
(d) Since elementary school.
3. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Lou Anne Templeton.
(b) Skeeter Phelan.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Elizabeth Leefolt.
4. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing silver.
(b) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
(c) Stealing jewelry.
(d) Not cleaning properly.
5. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
(a) She would press her thumb into Skeeter's palm.
(b) She would tap her finger on her own chin.
(c) She would cup Skeeter's chin in her hand.
(d) She would tap herself on the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
3. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
4. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
5. What does Aibileen reveal in chapter 12 about the kitchen in the governor's mansion?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)