|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) Potty training time.
(b) She just began to walk.
(c) She just began to talk.
(d) The beginning of preschool.
2. What does Aibileen reveal in chapter 12 about the kitchen in the governor's mansion?
(a) It has a separate refrigerator for the black workers' food.
(b) It has a separate eating area for the domestic help.
(c) It has a separate set of dishes for the black workers.
(d) It has a separate bathroom for the domestic help.
3. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(a) Chicken pox.
4. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
(a) Interviews with southern women about their families.
(b) Interviews with white housewives about their black maids.
(c) Interviews with black maids about their white employers.
(d) Interviews with black maids about their families.
5. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
(a) Medgar Evers' murder.
(b) Racial tensions in Jackson.
(c) Skeeter Phelan's book.
(d) The March on Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
2. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
3. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
4. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
5. Who is Mrs. Stein?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)