|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
(a) Tuition for their daughter to go to college.
(b) Tuition for their twin sons to go to college.
(c) A down payment on a new house.
(d) A down payment on a new car.
2. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Bridge party.
(b) Birthday party.
(c) Tupperware party.
(d) Cocktail party.
3. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
4. What political office is Hilly's husband running for as she announces in chapter 12?
(d) State senate.
5. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
2. What is Hotstack?
3. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
4. Who is Pascagoula?
5. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)