|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Myrna?
(a) The name of a weekly love advice column.
(b) The name of a weekly housecleaning column.
(c) Skeeter's new boss.
(d) A maid in Jackson.
2. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(b) Made repairs around the house.
(c) Did some grocery shopping for her.
(d) Mowed her yard free of charge.
3. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
4. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
(a) Hilly wants Minny to come to work for her so she told lies to Mrs. Walters about Minny.
(b) Hilly fired Minny for stealing.
(c) Hilly wants to put Mrs. Walters in a nursing home.
(d) Hilly fired Minny for not feeding her mother.
5. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
2. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
3. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
4. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
5. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)