|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Holbrooks' maid.
(b) The Leefolts' maid.
(c) The Phelans' maid.
(d) The Footes' maid.
2. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
(a) Carlton, her brother.
(b) Mrs. Stein.
(c) Her mother.
(d) An editor at Harper's Bizarre.
3. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Thirty or less.
(b) Twenty or more.
(c) Twelve or more.
(d) Five or six.
4. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Getting a haircut.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Getting a home of her own.
5. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(b) Breaking one of her toys.
(c) Spilling flour on the floor.
(d) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
2. What does Aibileen write in a small blue notepad?
3. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
4. Who shows up at Skeeter's door and surprises her in chapter 13?
5. Who is Mrs. Stein?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)