|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
(a) Since infancy.
(b) Since high school.
(c) Since college.
(d) Since elementary school.
2. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Lou Anne Templeton.
(c) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(d) Skeeter Phelan.
3. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A Confederate pistol.
(b) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
(c) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(d) A Confederate flag.
4. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
(a) She would tap her finger on her own chin.
(b) She would cup Skeeter's chin in her hand.
(c) She would press her thumb into Skeeter's palm.
(d) She would tap herself on the chest.
5. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
(a) A black attache case with a broken latch.
(b) A large canvas backpack.
(c) A green army knapsack.
(d) A red satchel that her grandmother once used for her gardening tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Stein?
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
3. What chronic condition does Skeeter's mother suffer from at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
5. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)