|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
(a) Blackshire Club.
(b) Robert E. Lee hotel.
(c) Broadmoore pool.
(d) Jackson Country Club.
2. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
(a) Interviews with black maids about their white employers.
(b) Interviews with southern women about their families.
(c) Interviews with black maids about their families.
(d) Interviews with white housewives about their black maids.
3. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) The beginning of preschool.
(b) Potty training time.
(c) She just began to walk.
(d) She just began to talk.
4. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(b) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(c) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(d) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
5. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
(a) A large canvas backpack.
(b) A black attache case with a broken latch.
(c) A red satchel that her grandmother once used for her gardening tools.
(d) A green army knapsack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
2. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
3. What is the Shinalator?
4. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
5. Who is Patricia van Devender?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)