|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
(a) University of Texas at Austin.
(b) Ole Miss.
2. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Celia Foote.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt.
(d) Skeeter and her family.
3. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
(a) Playing tennis.
(c) Playing golf.
4. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Twenty or more.
(b) Twelve or more.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Thirty or less.
5. What does Aibileen write in a small blue notepad?
(a) Her thoughts and emotions.
(b) Her grocery lists.
(c) Her prayers.
(d) Her fictional stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What point of view is used in this novel?
2. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
3. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
4. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
5. Who is Miss Myrna?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)