|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
(a) Blackshire Club.
(b) Broadmoore pool.
(c) Jackson Country Club.
(d) Robert E. Lee hotel.
2. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Breaking one of her toys.
(b) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
(c) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(d) Spilling flour on the floor.
3. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
(c) A new job.
4. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
(a) She is giving Mae Mobley up for adoption.
(b) She is divorcing Raleigh.
(c) She is firing Aibileen.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) Old clothes from her mother's house.
(b) A collection of mismatched silver.
(c) A stack of old books.
(d) Old clothes for charity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
2. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
3. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
4. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
5. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)