|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
2. What is Skeeter's christian name?
3. What general shares a name with a popular hotel and restaurant in this book?
(a) Stonewall Jackson.
(b) George Patton.
(c) Ulysses S. Grant.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
4. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
(a) Copywriter for Harper & Row.
(b) Editor for a New York magazine.
(c) Editor for Harper & Row.
(d) Copywriter for a New York magazine.
5. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
(a) University of Texas at Austin.
(d) Ole Miss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aibileen write in a small blue notepad?
2. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
3. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
4. What one housekeeping skill is Celia Foote very bad at, as revealed in chapter 3?
5. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)