|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley about using Aibileen's toilet in chapter 7?
(a) She will fall into the comode.
(b) She will get some terrible disease.
(c) She will spoil Aibileen's privacy.
(d) She will get injured walking to the carport.
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Junior League newsletter.
(b) The Jackson Journal.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Jackson Daily News.
3. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
(b) Breaking one of her toys.
(c) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(d) Spilling flour on the floor.
4. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(b) William Holbrook's cousin.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(d) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
5. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Skeeter and her family.
(b) Celia Foote.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
2. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
3. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
4. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
5. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)