|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(b) Chicken pox.
2. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
(b) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(c) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(d) Constantine, her family's former maid.
3. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(b) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(c) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(d) William Holbrook's cousin.
4. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was a house slave.
(c) She was a wet nurse.
(d) She was a maid.
5. What does Aibileen write in a small blue notepad?
(a) Her fictional stories.
(b) Her grocery lists.
(c) Her prayers.
(d) Her thoughts and emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
2. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
3. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
4. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
5. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)