|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
2. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
(a) Getting a haircut.
(b) Getting a home of her own.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Getting married.
3. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(b) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
(c) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(d) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
4. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
5. Why does Aibileen say in chapter 1 that Miss Leefolt cannot soothe her own baby?
(a) She's too busy.
(b) She's too skittish.
(c) She's too skinny.
(d) She's too inexperienced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
2. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
3. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
4. Who is Miss Myrna?
5. What threat did Hilly make against Skeeter early in the novel that causes her angst in chapter 5?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)