|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
(b) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(c) Breaking one of her toys.
(d) Spilling flour on the floor.
2. Why does Aibileen say in chapter 1 that Miss Leefolt cannot soothe her own baby?
(a) She's too inexperienced.
(b) She's too skinny.
(c) She's too skittish.
(d) She's too busy.
3. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(b) A Confederate pistol.
(c) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
(d) A Confederate flag.
4. What is Skeeter's christian name?
5. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Jackson Journal.
(b) The Junior League newsletter.
(c) The Jackson Daily News.
(d) Reader's Digest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
2. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
3. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
4. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
5. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)