|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What point of view is used in this novel?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
2. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
(a) William Holbrook.
(b) Stuart Whitworth.
(c) Stuart Townsend.
(d) Johnny Foote.
3. Who is Mrs. Stein?
(a) A friend of Skeeter's mother.
(b) A neighbor to Longleaf.
(c) A maid working in Jackson.
(d) An editor for Harper & Row.
4. Why does Aibileen say in chapter 1 that Miss Leefolt cannot soothe her own baby?
(a) She's too skittish.
(b) She's too busy.
(c) She's too skinny.
(d) She's too inexperienced.
5. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(b) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
(c) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(d) Constantine, her family's former maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
2. What is Skeeter's christian name?
3. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
4. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
5. Who is Pascagoula?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)