|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
2. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Phelans' maid.
(b) The Footes' maid.
(c) The Holbrooks' maid.
(d) The Leefolts' maid.
3. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(d) Chicken pox.
4. What point of view is used in this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
5. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
(a) She is afriad he will not like the money she is spending on the maid.
(b) She wants him to think she can care for him and the house herself.
(c) She does not want him to know she is afraid to be alone.
(d) She is afraid he will not like having a black maid in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Skeeter's christian name?
2. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
3. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
4. Why does Mr. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley she will not go to college in chapter 2?
5. Who is Miss Myrna?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)