|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(b) Chicken pox.
2. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(b) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
(c) A Confederate pistol.
(d) A Confederate flag.
3. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
(a) Since high school.
(b) Since elementary school.
(c) Since college.
(d) Since infancy.
4. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
5. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Breaking one of her toys.
(b) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(c) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
(d) Spilling flour on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Treelore when he died?
2. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
3. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
4. What point of view is used in this novel?
5. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)