|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother, Carlton.
2. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Skeeter Phelan.
(c) Celia Foote.
(d) Lou Anne Templeton.
3. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Junior League newsletter.
(b) The Jackson Daily News.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Jackson Journal.
4. Who is Mrs. Stein?
(a) A maid working in Jackson.
(b) An editor for Harper & Row.
(c) A friend of Skeeter's mother.
(d) A neighbor to Longleaf.
5. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
(a) Copywriter for a New York magazine.
(b) Editor for Harper & Row.
(c) Copywriter for Harper & Row.
(d) Editor for a New York magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
2. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
3. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
4. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
5. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)