Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aibileen's church give her to celebrate the publication of the book?
(a) A plaque with her name on it.
(b) A new Bible.
(c) A painted portrait.
(d) A book signed by everyone in the church.
2. What does Celia Foote threaten to do in the aftermath of the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Move closer into Jackson.
(b) Ignore Hilly Holbrook's overtures of friendship.
(c) Write a tell all book about Jackson housewives.
(d) Leave her husband.
3. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) Potty training time.
(b) The beginning of preschool.
(c) She just began to talk.
(d) She just began to walk.
4. What list does Mrs. Phelan start writing for Skeeter with the understanding that she is dying?
(a) A what not to say in public list.
(b) A what not to wear list.
(c) A list of skills every new mother should know.
(d) A list of things every new bride should know.
5. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
(a) World War II.
(b) Korean War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) War on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
2. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
3. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
4. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
5. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)