|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Myrna?
(a) Skeeter's new boss.
(b) A maid in Jackson.
(c) The name of a weekly housecleaning column.
(d) The name of a weekly love advice column.
2. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
(a) Her brother, Carlton.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Mrs. Leefolt.
(c) Skeeter and her family.
(d) Celia Foote.
4. Who is Mrs. Stein?
(a) A maid working in Jackson.
(b) A neighbor to Longleaf.
(c) An editor for Harper & Row.
(d) A friend of Skeeter's mother.
5. What one housekeeping skill is Celia Foote very bad at, as revealed in chapter 3?
(b) Polishing silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Treelore when he died?
2. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
3. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
4. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
5. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)