|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) Potty training time.
(b) The beginning of preschool.
(c) She just began to walk.
(d) She just began to talk.
2. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
(a) He does not have the body strength anymore.
(b) He is too important to his company to get that dirty.
(c) He would have to leave her.
(d) He dislikes the work.
3. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
4. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) War on drugs.
(d) Korean War.
5. How much time has passed between chapter 28 and chapter 29?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Eighteen months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
2. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
3. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
4. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
5. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)