|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Twenty or more.
(b) Twelve or more.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Thirty or less.
2. Why does Hilly claim that blacks and white should never attend the same school together in chapter 14?
(a) The blacks would harm the whites.
(b) Blacks are not smart enough to keep up with whites.
(c) The risk of the transmission of disease.
(d) They are too different.
3. Who comes into the drug store with Lou Anne in chapter 33?
4. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Jackson Journal.
(b) The Jackson Daily News.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Junior League newsletter.
5. How much does Skeeter tell Aibileen Harper and Row has agreed to pay as an advance for the book?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) Eight hundred dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Sixty five dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter claim she misses the most in the aftermath of finishing the book in chapter 33?
2. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
3. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
4. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
5. What is the Shinalator?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)