|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
(a) Sarah Ross.
(b) Rebecca Jones.
(c) Toni Franklin.
(d) Gertrude Black.
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Jackson Daily News.
(b) The Junior League newsletter.
(c) The Jackson Journal.
(d) Reader's Digest.
3. What political office is Hilly's husband running for as she announces in chapter 12?
(d) State senate.
4. Who comes into the drug store with Lou Anne in chapter 33?
5. What does Celia Foote threaten to do in the aftermath of the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Write a tell all book about Jackson housewives.
(b) Move closer into Jackson.
(c) Leave her husband.
(d) Ignore Hilly Holbrook's overtures of friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
2. Who, in chapter 16, approaches Aibileen at a Community Concerns Meeting at her church about Skeeter's book?
3. Why does Mr. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley she will not go to college in chapter 2?
4. What does Minny think Leroy will do when he learns that she participated in the writing of Skeeter's book?
5. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)