|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Phelan tell the Whitworths Skeeter has been writing about in chapter 20?
(a) Housekeeping hints.
(b) Black maids working in white households in the south.
(d) The civil rights movement.
2. How much time has passed between chapter 28 and chapter 29?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Six months.
3. Where does Skeeter go in chapter 19 to cool off in the overwhelming heat?
(a) The local department store.
(b) The Cadillac.
(c) Hilly's house.
(d) The house.
4. Who is Miss Myrna?
(a) The name of a weekly housecleaning column.
(b) The name of a weekly love advice column.
(c) Skeeter's new boss.
(d) A maid in Jackson.
5. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(b) Lou Anne Templeton.
(c) Skeeter Phelan.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
2. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
3. Who is Pascagoula?
4. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
5. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)