|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter feel understands the point of her book more than she ever did?
(c) Lou Anne.
2. What does Celia tear from Hilly's dress that Hilly later insists Celia make a two hundred dollar donation to the Junior League to make up for?
(a) Her cuff.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her hem.
(d) Her collar.
3. Who is the Benefit to benefit?
(a) Poor Starving Children of Africa.
(b) The Starving Children of Ethiopia.
(c) The local schools.
(d) The poor of Jackson.
4. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
(a) Lou Anne Templeton.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Skeeter Phelan.
(d) Celia Foote.
5. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
(b) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(c) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(d) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political office is Hilly's husband running for as she announces in chapter 12?
2. What is Skeeter's christian name?
3. What actress does Skeeter note is on the cover of Life magazine?
4. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
5. What job has Skeeter been offered in New York City?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)