|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) William Holbrook's cousin.
(b) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(c) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(d) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
2. What is Skeeter's christian name?
3. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
(a) Convection oven.
(d) Air conditioning.
4. Who calls Minny at home in the beginning of chapter 26 to speak about Celia Foote?
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Johnny Foote.
(d) Skeeter Phelan.
5. What were shock treatments used to treat in 1964?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name has Aibileen chosen to use in the book she is writing with Skeeter?
2. What name does Skeeter, Aibileen, and Minny chose for the book they are writing?
3. What does Celia Foote threaten to do in the aftermath of the disaster at the Benefit?
4. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
5. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)