|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Minny finally reveal to Celia as they wait for the doctor to come in chapter 18?
(a) That she has five kids.
(b) That she was accused of theft by Hilly Holbrook.
(c) That Elizabeth Leefolt did not really recommend her.
(d) That Johnny knows about her.
2. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Four days.
(b) One day.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
3. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
(b) The review of Little Big Man.
(c) The newly decorated set of the show.
(d) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
4. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(b) William Holbrook's cousin.
(c) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(d) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
5. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
(a) Mrs. Walters.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Skeeter Phelan.
(d) Elizabeth Leefolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
2. What does Aibileen overhear two women say in the grocery store?
3. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
4. What has inspired Skeeter's new fashion sense?
5. What address does Skeeter give Mrs. Stein for correspondence related to the book?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)