|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aibileen reveal in chapter 12 about the kitchen in the governor's mansion?
(a) It has a separate set of dishes for the black workers.
(b) It has a separate eating area for the domestic help.
(c) It has a separate bathroom for the domestic help.
(d) It has a separate refrigerator for the black workers' food.
2. Who does Skeeter feel understands the point of her book more than she ever did?
(c) Lou Anne.
3. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
4. Who does Lou Anne think wrote the book?
(a) Celia Foote.
5. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
(a) Stuart Townsend.
(b) Stuart Whitworth.
(c) Johnny Foote.
(d) William Holbrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What actress does Skeeter note is on the cover of Life magazine?
2. Who was Carl Roberts?
3. What does Aibileen overhear two women say in the grocery store?
4. Who is Miss Myrna?
5. What does Mrs. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley about using Aibileen's toilet in chapter 7?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)