|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
3. Who drives up to Skeeter's house at the end of chapter 33 with the headlights off?
(b) Lou Anne.
4. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
5. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She was a maid.
(c) She was a wet nurse.
(d) She was a house slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Skeeter plan to share the advance money and subsequent royalty payments with?
2. Why does one of Aibileen's grown white children tell her he still does not drink coffee in chapter 7?
3. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
4. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
5. Why is Mae Mobley spending less time with Aibileen in chapter 29?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)