|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in a letter Aibileen gives to Skeeter in chapter 27?
(a) Her reasons for pulling out of the book project.
(b) A resume.
(c) A confession by Yule May.
(d) The truth of why Constantine left.
2. What job did Skeeter apply before in her final days at college?
(a) Copywriter for a New York magazine.
(b) Copywriter for Harper & Row.
(c) Editor for a New York magazine.
(d) Editor for Harper & Row.
3. What is Skeeter's christian name?
4. What does Aibileen's church give her to celebrate the publication of the book?
(a) A book signed by everyone in the church.
(b) A new Bible.
(c) A plaque with her name on it.
(d) A painted portrait.
5. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
(a) It was a typo.
(b) It was someone else.
(c) It was a joke.
(d) It was an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aibileen threaten to do if Hilly Holbrook has her put in jail for theft in chapter 34?
2. What is Hotstack?
3. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
4. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
5. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)