|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
2. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(c) Constantine, their former maid.
(d) Carlton, Skeeter's brother.
3. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
(a) A down payment on a new house.
(b) Tuition for their twin sons to go to college.
(c) A down payment on a new car.
(d) Tuition for their daughter to go to college.
4. What does Aibileen overhear two women say in the grocery store?
(a) That they bet she is the maid in one of the chapters.
(b) That they bet Louvenia is a maid in the book.
(c) That the book is a hoax.
(d) That the book is about Atlanta.
5. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Mr. Leefolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Stein?
2. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
3. Why has Mrs. Leefolt borrowed a silver service from Hilly Holbrook in chapter 34?
4. What does Skeeter's mother announce to her at the end of Chapter 28?
5. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)