|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The review of Little Big Man.
(b) The newly decorated set of the show.
(c) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
(d) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
2. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(b) Chicken pox.
3. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(b) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
(c) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(d) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
4. What does Lou Anne say she will not vote Hilly for in January?
(a) State congress.
(b) State senate.
(c) League president.
(d) League newsletter editor.
5. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
(a) Her satchel.
(b) Her coat.
(c) Her car keys.
(d) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
2. Who told the foreman at Leroy's job to fire him in chapter 34?
3. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
4. Why does Aibileen obsessively check Mrs. Leefolt's progress in reading the book written by Skeeter and Aibileen?
5. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)