|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the drug store with Lou Anne in chapter 33?
2. What point of view is used in this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
3. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(b) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(c) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(d) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
4. How long have Hilly, Skeeter, and Elizabeth been friends?
(a) Since elementary school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since infancy.
(d) Since high school.
5. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) William Holbrook's cousin.
(b) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(d) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Skeeter's biggest fear in light of the publication of her book?
2. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
3. What does Leroy continuously ask Minny in chapter 32?
4. What does Mrs. Phelan tell the Whitworths Skeeter has been writing about in chapter 20?
5. What does Aibileen write in a small blue notepad?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)