|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
(a) Stuart Townsend.
(b) William Holbrook.
(c) Stuart Whitworth.
(d) Johnny Foote.
2. What point of view is used in this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person.
(d) First person.
3. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing silver.
(b) Stealing jewelry.
(c) Not cleaning properly.
(d) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
4. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Twenty or more.
(b) Twelve or more.
(c) Thirty or less.
(d) Five or six.
5. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
2. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
3. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
4. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
5. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)