|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Not cleaning properly.
(b) Stealing silver.
(c) Stealing jewelry.
(d) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
2. What is Hotstack?
(a) A new magazine in Mississippi.
(b) A type of dish in Mississippi.
(c) A black community near Longleaf.
(d) A store in Jackson.
3. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
(a) A new job.
4. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
(b) Playing tennis.
(d) Playing golf.
5. What did Robert Brown do for Aibileen in the aftermath of Treelore's death?
(a) Made repairs around the house.
(b) Cleaned out Treelore's apartment.
(c) Did some grocery shopping for her.
(d) Mowed her yard free of charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
2. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
3. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
4. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
5. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)