|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
2. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
(a) A black attache case with a broken latch.
(b) A green army knapsack.
(c) A large canvas backpack.
(d) A red satchel that her grandmother once used for her gardening tools.
3. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing jewelry.
(b) Not cleaning properly.
(c) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
(d) Stealing silver.
4. How old was Treelore when he died?
5. Why does Hilly express distaste at using Mrs. Leefolt's guest bathroom in chapter 1?
(a) It is the same bathroom the yard man uses.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It is the same bathroom the black maid, Aibileen, uses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Myrna?
2. What does Aibileen reveal in chapter 12 about the kitchen in the governor's mansion?
3. Who does Aibileen recommend Minny to, lying about Elizabeth Leefolt recommending her as a good maid?
4. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
5. What are Yule May, Hilly Holbrook's maid, and her husband saving up for as she tells Aibileen in chapter 16?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)