|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula?
(a) The Leefolts' maid.
(b) The Holbrooks' maid.
(c) The Footes' maid.
(d) The Phelans' maid.
2. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her brother, Carlton.
(d) Her father.
3. What news does Elizabeth Leefolt announce to Skeeter and Hilly in chapter 12?
(a) She is divorcing Raleigh.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is giving Mae Mobley up for adoption.
(d) She is firing Aibileen.
4. Who is Mrs. Stein?
(a) A neighbor to Longleaf.
(b) A friend of Skeeter's mother.
(c) A maid working in Jackson.
(d) An editor for Harper & Row.
5. What general shares a name with a popular hotel and restaurant in this book?
(a) Ulysses S. Grant.
(b) George Patton.
(c) Stonewall Jackson.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
2. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
3. Who shows up at Skeeter's door and surprises her in chapter 13?
4. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
5. What is Hotstack?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)