|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing jewelry.
(b) Not cleaning properly.
(c) Stealing silver.
(d) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
2. Where does Skeeter get a job in chapter 6?
(a) The Junior League newsletter.
(b) The Jackson Journal.
(c) Reader's Digest.
(d) The Jackson Daily News.
3. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
(a) Celia Foote.
(b) Mrs. Leefolt.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Skeeter and her family.
4. Why does Hilly express distaste at using Mrs. Leefolt's guest bathroom in chapter 1?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It is the same bathroom the yard man uses.
(c) It is the same bathroom the black maid, Aibileen, uses.
(d) It is too small.
5. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
(a) That Aibileen is unwilling to get other maids to help.
(b) That Aibileen is unwilling to do any of the writing.
(c) That Aibileen is doing the writing.
(d) That Aibileen is unwilling to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
2. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
3. Who is Patricia van Devender?
4. Why does Minny tell Aibileen she needs to find a new job in chapter 2?
5. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)