|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
(a) Treelore, Aibileen's son.
(b) Constantine, her family's former maid.
(c) Minny, Mrs. Walters' maid.
(d) Louvenia, Lou Anne's maid.
2. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
(a) Her clothing.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her love for her children.
(d) Her love for her husband.
3. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Skeeter Phelan.
(b) Lou Anne Templeton.
(c) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
4. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(b) Chicken pox.
5. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
(a) University of Texas at Austin.
(b) Ole Miss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aibileen promise all the women she approaches about helping with Skeeter's book will be done to protect their identities?
2. Why does Hilly claim that blacks and white should never attend the same school together in chapter 14?
3. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
4. What is Skeeter's christian name?
5. What does Aibileen reveal in chapter 12 about the kitchen in the governor's mansion?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)