|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
2. How old was Treelore when he died?
3. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
(b) Chicken pox.
4. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A Confederate flag.
(b) A Confederate pistol.
(c) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(d) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
5. What point of view is used in this novel?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Skeeter steal from the white library in chapter 13 because it has been damaged and defamed?
2. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
3. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
4. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
5. Why does Aibileen say in chapter 1 that Miss Leefolt cannot soothe her own baby?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)