|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley about using Aibileen's toilet in chapter 7?
(a) She will spoil Aibileen's privacy.
(b) She will get some terrible disease.
(c) She will get injured walking to the carport.
(d) She will fall into the comode.
2. What political office is Hilly's husband running for as she announces in chapter 12?
(a) State senate.
3. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Skeeter Phelan.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Lou Anne Templeton.
(d) Elizabeth Leefolt.
4. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) Old clothes for charity.
(b) A stack of old books.
(c) Old clothes from her mother's house.
(d) A collection of mismatched silver.
5. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) New Year's Day.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
2. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
3. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
4. Who lives on Longleaf Plantation?
5. Why does one of Aibileen's grown white children tell her he still does not drink coffee in chapter 7?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)