|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what act does Mrs. Leefolt punish Mae Mobley in chapter 2 that makes Aibileen feel outrage for the child?
(a) Pulling the phone out of her mother's hand.
(b) Spilling flour on the floor.
(c) Tearing up her mother's stationary.
(d) Breaking one of her toys.
2. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
(a) She would tap herself on the chest.
(b) She would cup Skeeter's chin in her hand.
(c) She would press her thumb into Skeeter's palm.
(d) She would tap her finger on her own chin.
3. What is Skeeter's christian name?
4. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) A stack of old books.
(b) Old clothes from her mother's house.
(c) Old clothes for charity.
(d) A collection of mismatched silver.
5. What is Hotstack?
(a) A type of dish in Mississippi.
(b) A store in Jackson.
(c) A new magazine in Mississippi.
(d) A black community near Longleaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
2. What book does Skeeter steal from the white library in chapter 13 because it has been damaged and defamed?
3. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
4. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
5. How old was Treelore when he died?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)