|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
(a) Her mother.
(b) An editor at Harper's Bizarre.
(c) Mrs. Stein.
(d) Carlton, her brother.
2. What is Skeeter's christian name?
3. Who is Miss Myrna?
(a) The name of a weekly love advice column.
(b) A maid in Jackson.
(c) Skeeter's new boss.
(d) The name of a weekly housecleaning column.
4. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) Old clothes from her mother's house.
(b) A collection of mismatched silver.
(c) Old clothes for charity.
(d) A stack of old books.
5. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
2. What college did Skeeter graduate from?
3. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
4. Why does Celia Foote refuse to tell her husband she has hired a maid in chapter 3?
5. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)