|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job has Skeeter arranged for Aibileen to take at ten dollars a week?
(a) Working in her father's cotton fields.
(b) The Miss Myrna column.
(c) Writing articles for a New York magazine.
(d) Cleaning her family's windows.
2. What habit has baby Ross developed that makes changing diapers a treasure hunt?
(a) Hiding toys in his diaper.
(b) Playing with his diaper contents.
(c) Eating odd objects.
(d) Hiding stolen items in his diaper.
3. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
4. Who does Skeeter feel understands the point of her book more than she ever did?
(d) Lou Anne.
5. What does Celia write in chapter 26 on a check made out to the Junior League?
(a) For Two-Slice Hilly.
(b) For starving children in Africa.
(c) For the spoiled housewives of Jackson.
(d) For the torn dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skeeter's mother nag her about in chapter 5?
2. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
3. What does Dr. Tate accuse Celia of in chapter 18?
4. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
5. Where has Skeeter learned that Stuart has gone in chapter 33?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)