|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(b) Lou Anne Templeton.
(c) Skeeter Phelan.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
2. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
(a) The March on Washington.
(b) Skeeter Phelan's book.
(c) Medgar Evers' murder.
(d) Racial tensions in Jackson.
3. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seventeen years.
4. What does Aibileen tell Minny in chapter 2 that Hilly Hobrook accused her of?
(a) Stealing silver.
(b) Stealing jewelry.
(c) Not cleaning properly.
(d) Not feeding Mrs. Walters.
5. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Twelve or more.
(b) Twenty or more.
(c) Thirty or less.
(d) Five or six.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tree does Celia Foote keep threatening to cut down in her yard?
2. Where does Skeeter go in chapter 19 to cool off in the overwhelming heat?
3. What is Skeeter's christian name?
4. What secret does Minny finally reveal to Celia as they wait for the doctor to come in chapter 18?
5. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)