|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Celia know in chapter 17 that Minny knows how to play bridge?
(a) Mrs. Walters told her they used to play together.
(b) Minny told Johnny Foote she knew how.
(c) They played the game once when Minny first came to work for her.
(d) She told her.
2. What does Celia call Minny at the end of chapter 17 that makes Minny annoyed with Celia?
3. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
(b) A Confederate pistol.
(c) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(d) A Confederate flag.
4. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
(a) A catching tonic.
(b) A celery tonic.
(c) A vitamin tonic.
(d) Hair tonic.
5. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
(a) Broadmoore pool.
(b) Blackshire Club.
(c) Robert E. Lee hotel.
(d) Jackson Country Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
2. How many babies does Aibileen tell the reader she has cared for in her career?
3. Why does Pascagoula tell Skeeter in chapter 19 that no one would work for her mother except her?
4. Under what name does Skeeter plan to publish her book?
5. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)