|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Tate accuse Celia of in chapter 18?
(a) Alcohol use.
(b) Drug use.
(d) Intentionally causing her miscarriages.
2. What general shares a name with a popular hotel and restaurant in this book?
(a) Stonewall Jackson.
(b) Ulysses S. Grant.
(c) George Patton.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
3. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
(a) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Skeeter Phelan.
(d) Mrs. Walters.
4. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
(a) A celery tonic.
(b) Hair tonic.
(c) A catching tonic.
(d) A vitamin tonic.
5. What does Mrs. Phelan tell the Whitworths Skeeter has been writing about in chapter 20?
(a) The civil rights movement.
(c) Housekeeping hints.
(d) Black maids working in white households in the south.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Skeeter's door and surprises her in chapter 13?
2. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
3. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
4. Who gave Skeeter her nickname?
5. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)