|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gesture would Constantine use to let Skeeter knew she wanted her to pay close attention to her?
(a) She would tap her finger on her own chin.
(b) She would tap herself on the chest.
(c) She would cup Skeeter's chin in her hand.
(d) She would press her thumb into Skeeter's palm.
2. What does Aibileen tell Skeeter in chapter 11 her grandmother did for a living?
(a) She was a house slave.
(b) She was a wet nurse.
(c) She was a maid.
(d) She was a teacher.
3. What item in the living room of the Foote residence frightens Minny?
(a) A Confederate pistol.
(b) A Confederate flag.
(c) A blood colored stain on the shag carpet.
(d) A full size, stuffed grizzly bear.
4. What item does Skeeter accidentally leave at behind in chapter 13 when she rushes out of the League meeting?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her satchel.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her car keys.
5. What does Aibileen write in a small blue notepad?
(a) Her grocery lists.
(b) Her fictional stories.
(c) Her thoughts and emotions.
(d) Her prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
2. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
3. What tree does Celia Foote keep threatening to cut down in her yard?
4. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
5. Who does Hilly Holbrook set up a date for Skeeter with in chapter 5?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)