|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
(a) Her love for her children.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her love for her husband.
(d) Her jewelry.
2. How much younger than Aibileen is Minny Jackson?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Seventeen years.
3. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Birthday party.
(b) Tupperware party.
(c) Cocktail party.
(d) Bridge party.
4. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Carlton, Skeeter's brother.
(c) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(d) Constantine, their former maid.
5. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
(b) Mrs. Leefolt.
(c) Mr. Leefolt.
(d) Hilly Holbrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
2. Why does Minny fear for her job in chapter 24?
3. Why does Skeeter refuse to tell her mother of her break up with Stuart?
4. What ailment does Mae Mobley suffer when Aibileen first begins to care for her?
5. What does Skeeter feel the Whitworth house is a museum in honor of in chapter 20?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)