|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) It was someone else.
(c) It was a typo.
(d) It was a joke.
2. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
(a) Korean War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) War on drugs.
3. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
4. What new pill does Skeeter read about in the newspaper in chapter 19 that is hailed as a pill 'to help women cope with everyday challenges'?
5. What does Mae Mobley do when she sees the toilets on Hilly Holbrook's front lawn in chapter 22?
(a) She tells Aibileen to take her home.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She uses one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
2. What does Mrs. Phelan tell the Whitworths Skeeter has been writing about in chapter 20?
3. Who does Skeeter ask Aibileen about at the end of chapter 1?
4. How old was Treelore when he died?
5. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)