|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley she will not go to college in chapter 2?
(a) Mrs. Leefolt is spending unnecessary money building a bathroom for Aibileen.
(b) Mrs. Leefolt hired a maid they cannot afford.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt overspent on a shopping trip.
(d) Mrs. Leefolt donated too much to a Junior League charity.
2. Why does Pascagoula tell Skeeter in chapter 19 that no one would work for her mother except her?
(a) Her affiliation with the Daughters of the Revolution.
(b) Her refusal to pay a fair wage.
(c) Her treatment of Skeeter.
(d) Her treatment of Constantine.
3. What kind of party does Mrs. Leefolt have in the first chapter of the book?
(a) Cocktail party.
(b) Tupperware party.
(c) Birthday party.
(d) Bridge party.
4. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) A stack of old books.
(b) Old clothes for charity.
(c) Old clothes from her mother's house.
(d) A collection of mismatched silver.
5. What does Mrs. Leefolt tell Mae Mobley about using Aibileen's toilet in chapter 7?
(a) She will get injured walking to the carport.
(b) She will get some terrible disease.
(c) She will fall into the comode.
(d) She will spoil Aibileen's privacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter ask for advice in regards to her new job in chapter 6?
2. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
3. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
4. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
5. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)