|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
2. Why does one of Aibileen's grown white children tell her he still does not drink coffee in chapter 7?
(a) She told him it would give him ulcers.
(b) She told him it would make his asthma worse.
(c) She told him it would make him turn colored.
(d) She told him it would stunt his growth.
3. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) William Holbrook's cousin.
(b) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(d) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
4. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
(a) That Aibileen is unwilling to help.
(b) That Aibileen is unwilling to get other maids to help.
(c) That Aibileen is unwilling to do any of the writing.
(d) That Aibileen is doing the writing.
5. Who visits the Phelans in chapter 9?
(a) Constantine, their former maid.
(b) Carlton, Skeeter's brother.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Elizabeth Leefolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
2. What does Celia write in chapter 26 on a check made out to the Junior League?
3. Why does Skeeter refuse to tell her mother of her break up with Stuart?
4. What is in a letter Aibileen gives to Skeeter in chapter 27?
5. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)