|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many interviews with maids does the editor suggest Skeeter include in her book?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Twenty or more.
(c) Twelve or more.
(d) Thirty or less.
2. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
3. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
(a) Skeeter Phelan.
(b) Hilly Holbrook.
(c) Lou Anne Templeton.
(d) Elizabeth Leefolt.
4. Who is Patricia van Devender?
(a) Stuart Whitworth's former fiancee.
(b) Johnny Foote's mother-in-law.
(c) Stuart Farnsworth's sister.
(d) William Holbrook's cousin.
5. In chapter 15, who accuses Aibileen of not teaching Mae Mobley manners?
(a) Hilly Holbrook.
(b) Mrs. Walters.
(c) Mrs. Leefolt's mother.
(d) Mrs. Leefolt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skeeter try to give Aibileen at Elizabeth Leefolt's house that Aibileen refuses to take in chapter 8?
2. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
3. Why is Mae Mobley spending less time with Aibileen in chapter 29?
4. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
5. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)