|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
(a) Mrs. Stein.
(b) Her mother.
(c) An editor at Harper's Bizarre.
(d) Carlton, her brother.
2. Who has Skeeter pinpointed as her first interviewee for her book in chapter 8?
3. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
(a) A fireplace poker.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) An antique sword.
(d) A hunting knife.
4. What does Skeeter's mother announce to her at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) She has decided not to die.
(b) She has decided not to let Skeeter marry Stuart.
(c) She has decided to seek alternative treatments.
(d) She has decided to commit suicide.
5. What does Minny forbid Skeeter to do in chapter 17?
(a) Go to the Benefit.
(b) Discuss her family business.
(c) Print stories about Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Call Celia Foote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Celia's husband date before he married Celia?
2. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
3. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
4. Who tells Aibileen to stay away from Skeeter if she wants to keep her job?
5. What name has Minny chosen as her secret identity in Skeeter's book?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)