|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
(a) World War II.
(b) Korean War.
(c) War on drugs.
(d) Vietnam War.
2. In chapter 27, why does Skeeter claim she continues to go to League meetings?
(a) She hopes Hilly will someday forgive her.
(b) It is her civic duty.
(c) Elizabeth is still her friend.
(d) She is editor of the newsletter.
3. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
(a) Convection oven.
(b) Air conditioning.
4. What does Celia tear from Hilly's dress that Hilly later insists Celia make a two hundred dollar donation to the Junior League to make up for?
(a) Her hem.
(b) Her skirt.
(c) Her collar.
(d) Her cuff.
5. What does Aibileen's church give her to celebrate the publication of the book?
(a) A book signed by everyone in the church.
(b) A new Bible.
(c) A plaque with her name on it.
(d) A painted portrait.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys a copy of Skeeter and Aibileen's book for Hilly Holbrook?
2. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
3. What does Aibileen reveal in chapter 12 about the kitchen in the governor's mansion?
4. Why does Minny fear for her job in chapter 24?
5. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)