|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
(d) Yule May.
2. What does Aibileen promise all the women she approaches about helping with Skeeter's book will be done to protect their identities?
(a) All names and professions will not be changed.
(b) The book will never be published.
(c) All names and locations will be changed.
(d) The book will never be sold in Jackson.
3. What does Hilly announce at the League meeting in chapter 26 that officially cuts Skeeter out of her final tenuous attachment to Jackson social society?
(a) Hilly has decided to disban the Jackson League.
(b) Hilly will take over as editor of the newsletter.
(c) Hilly has thrown Skeeter out of the League.
(d) Hilly has voted to end the newsletter.
4. What war does Skeeter see a news report about on the television in chapter 19?
(a) Vietnam War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Korean War.
(d) War on drugs.
5. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Minny's son, Benny, suffer?
2. Who was Carl Roberts?
3. Where is the Junior League Benefit for Children held in chapter 25?
4. Who, in chapter 16, approaches Aibileen at a Community Concerns Meeting at her church about Skeeter's book?
5. How common does Aibileen tell Skeeter it was for women to give up their children to care for white families?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)