|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pascagoula's cousin?
(a) Yule May.
2. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Valentine's Day.
3. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
(b) The review of Little Big Man.
(c) The newly decorated set of the show.
(d) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
4. Why does Minny think she no longer has a job with the Footes at the end of chapter 17?
(a) Celia told her she was fired.
(b) Hilly Holbrook told Celia the truth about Minny and Celia fired her.
(c) Johnny Foote found her in the house and fired her.
(d) Celia's mother-in-law fired her.
5. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
(a) Her love for her children.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) Her love for her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book idea has Skeeter proposed to Mrs. Stein in chapter 8?
2. What dish is Skeeter left to prepare on New Year's Day?
3. With whom does Skeeter have a date in chapter 9?
4. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
5. What does Celia Foote threaten to do in the aftermath of the disaster at the Benefit?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)