|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pascagoula tell Skeeter in chapter 19 that no one would work for her mother except her?
(a) Her treatment of Constantine.
(b) Her refusal to pay a fair wage.
(c) Her affiliation with the Daughters of the Revolution.
(d) Her treatment of Skeeter.
2. What does Mae Mobley do when she sees the toilets on Hilly Holbrook's front lawn in chapter 22?
(a) She tells Aibileen to take her home.
(b) She cries.
(c) She uses one.
(d) She laughs.
3. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
(a) A vitamin tonic.
(b) A catching tonic.
(c) Hair tonic.
(d) A celery tonic.
4. What item does Skeeter take to carrying around in chapter 11?
(a) A large canvas backpack.
(b) A red satchel that her grandmother once used for her gardening tools.
(c) A green army knapsack.
(d) A black attache case with a broken latch.
5. What book does Skeeter steal from the white library in chapter 13 because it has been damaged and defamed?
(a) Frederick Douglass, an American Slave.
(b) The Biography of Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) To Kill a Mockingbird.
(d) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
2. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
3. What deadline is Skeeter originally given for her book in chapter 12?
4. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
5. Why does Minny think she no longer has a job with the Footes at the end of chapter 17?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)