|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
(b) The newly decorated set of the show.
(c) The review of Little Big Man.
(d) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
2. What does Celia tear from Hilly's dress that Hilly later insists Celia make a two hundred dollar donation to the Junior League to make up for?
(a) Her hem.
(b) Her cuff.
(c) Her collar.
(d) Her skirt.
3. What general shares a name with a popular hotel and restaurant in this book?
(a) Robert E. Lee.
(b) George Patton.
(c) Ulysses S. Grant.
(d) Stonewall Jackson.
4. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
(a) Carlton, her brother.
(b) Mrs. Stein.
(c) Her mother.
(d) An editor at Harper's Bizarre.
5. When does Skeeter mail the manuscript to Harper and Row?
(a) She does not.
(b) In January.
(c) Too late for the deadline.
(d) Shortly before Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter reveal she paid twenty-five dollars each to put the thirty plus toilets on Hilly's front lawn?
2. What does Celia call Minny at the end of chapter 17 that makes Minny annoyed with Celia?
3. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
4. Who did Johnny Foote tell Minny he had asked to come play bridge with Celia?
5. How does Celia know in chapter 17 that Minny knows how to play bridge?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)