|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skeeter feel the Whitworth house is a museum in honor of in chapter 20?
(a) The War Between the States.
(b) Mississippi State.
(c) His parents.
(d) His dead grandfather.
2. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) One day.
3. What instrument does Celia Foote use to protect Minny from a crazy, naked man in chapter 24?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) An antique sword.
(d) A fireplace poker.
4. Why does Stuart fail to greet his own parents in chapter 28 when he and Skeeter see them during a dinner out?
(a) Skeeter's skirt is too short.
(b) He wants to keep Skeeter to himself.
(c) Skeeter is drunk.
(d) He is drunk.
5. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
(a) Her love for her husband.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her love for her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Skeeter calls Aibileen in chapter 19 to tell her Yule May's decision, what does Aibileen say she was told about Yule May's working status?
2. What does Skeeter's mother announce to her at the end of Chapter 28?
3. What excuse does Aibileen think Skeeter will use for the toilet confusion at Hilly Holbrook's house?
4. How old is Mae Mobley at the beginning of chapter 22?
5. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)