|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
(a) That Aibileen is unwilling to do any of the writing.
(b) That Aibileen is doing the writing.
(c) That Aibileen is unwilling to help.
(d) That Aibileen is unwilling to get other maids to help.
2. Who attracts a large amount of attention upon her arrival at the Benefit?
(a) Minny Jackson.
(b) Elizabeth Leefolt.
(c) Hilly Holbrook.
(d) Celia Foote.
3. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
(a) Playing tennis.
(d) Playing golf.
4. Where does Hilly Holbrook invite Mrs. Leefolt and Mae Mobley to go in chapter 15?
(a) Blackshire Club.
(b) Robert E. Lee hotel.
(c) Broadmoore pool.
(d) Jackson Country Club.
5. How long does Celia stay in bed after the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What list does Mrs. Phelan start writing for Skeeter with the understanding that she is dying?
2. Who is Patricia van Devender?
3. How much time does Mrs. Stein cut off of Skeeter's deadline for completing her book in chapter 26?
4. What reason does Stuart give Skeeter in chapter 28 for not working on the oil rigs any longer?
5. On what day is Celia supposed to tell her husband that she has hired Minny as their maid?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)