|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Celia Foote threaten to do in the aftermath of the disaster at the Benefit?
(a) Write a tell all book about Jackson housewives.
(b) Move closer into Jackson.
(c) Ignore Hilly Holbrook's overtures of friendship.
(d) Leave her husband.
2. What does Aibileen promise all the women she approaches about helping with Skeeter's book will be done to protect their identities?
(a) All names and locations will be changed.
(b) The book will never be sold in Jackson.
(c) All names and professions will not be changed.
(d) The book will never be published.
3. What milestone has Mae Mobley entered in chapter 7?
(a) She just began to walk.
(b) She just began to talk.
(c) The beginning of preschool.
(d) Potty training time.
4. How long does Dr. Neal tell Skeeter in chapter 28 her mother has to live?
(c) A few months.
5. What does Hilly give to Aibileen after a bridge party in chapter 12?
(a) A stack of old books.
(b) A collection of mismatched silver.
(c) Old clothes from her mother's house.
(d) Old clothes for charity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Skeeter mail the chapter with Aibileen's story to in chapter 12?
2. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
3. What modern convenience does Skeeter's mother refuse to have added to the house as Skeeter explains in chapter 19?
4. Why does Skeeter refuse to tell her mother of her break up with Stuart?
5. What is Skeeter doing when she runs into Hilly Holbrook and Elizabeth Leefolt in chapter 15?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)