One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What captivates Mrs. Leefolt most about People Will Talk's review of Skeeter and Aibileen's book?
(a) The appearance of her sorority sister on the show.
(b) The review of Little Big Man.
(c) The speculation the book was written about Jackson.
(d) The newly decorated set of the show.
2. Who is waiting for Skeeter as she arrives home at the end of chapter 27?
(a) Dr. Neal.
3. What is the one thing Aibileen admits that she admires about Hilly Holbrook in chapter 14?
(a) Her love for her children.
(b) Her love for her husband.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her clothing.
4. Why does Skeeter tell her mother in chapter 28 that most of the holiday parties have been canceled?
(a) Out of respect for the family of Medgar Evers.
(b) Out of a lack of money.
(c) Out of respect for the death of President Kennedy.
(d) Out of a lack of facilities.
5. What does Mae Mobley do when she sees the toilets on Hilly Holbrook's front lawn in chapter 22?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She tells Aibileen to take her home.
(c) She cries.
(d) She uses one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skeeter admit caused her some disappointment at first in chapter 12?
2. What is the main topic of conversation at a Community Concerns meeting at Aibileen's church in chapter 16?
3. Where does Skeeter go in chapter 19 to cool off in the overwhelming heat?
4. What does Celia have delivered to the house that Minny thinks is homemade alcohol?
5. Why does Stuart fail to greet his own parents in chapter 28 when he and Skeeter see them during a dinner out?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)