|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did God direct Yun to do during this time of rest after his escape?
(a) Smuggle Bibles.
(b) Go back to the prison.
(c) Preach in the caves.
(d) Leave China.
2. What did Brother Xu and Brother Musheng have to do with Yun's escape from prison?
(a) They took him to safety.
(b) They unlocked the gates.
(c) They hid him.
(d) They prayed for Yun's escape.
3. How old was Yun's daughter when Yun was imprisoned again?
(a) She was not born yet.
(b) Two years old.
(c) Seven months old.
(d) Three years old.
4. In 1993, Yun was released after spending how much time in prison?
(a) Two years in prison camp, and five months in jail.
(b) Two years in prison camp.
(c) Three years in prison camp.
(d) Nineteen months in prison camp, and five months in jail.
5. Who was presiding over the court?
(a) A former guard who beat Yun.
(b) A judge known for his intolerance for Christianity.
(c) Yun's cousin.
(d) A known Christian sympathizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yun escape from prison if he couldn't walk?
2. When Deling was released from prison, which family member did she meet with who worried about the future?
3. What damaged all the neighbor's crops?
4. When Deling was also arrested, what happened to their children?
5. What happened to Yun's mother when she tried to bring the harvest in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Brother Xu reach out to unify the Christians?
2. In Chapter Twenty, how did the church experience disunity?
3. What devastating news did Yun hear in Chapter Twenty-Five?
4. What was it about his family visiting Yun in prison that made this prison stay so difficult for him?
5. If Yun could not walk due to his severe beatings, how did he escape at all?
6. In Chapter Twenty-Three, what was Yun's life like after the prison escape?
7. In Chapter Nineteen, Yun had a realization about family and ministry. What was it?
8. In Chapter Fifteen, Yun met Father Yu at the prison camp. Who was he and what did he do upon his own release?
9. In Chapter Sixteen, what were the conditions of Yun's release?
10. In Chapter Twenty-One, Deling was jailed with Yun. How did their children avoid being taken by the government?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)