|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Yun sought unification in the Church, what was the result?
(a) He was met with opposition.
(b) Many Christians joined the Three-Self Church.
(c) He brought all sides together.
(d) He angered the Christians.
2. What was the vision called that was passed to Yun by a missionary?
(a) "Back to Europe."
(b) "Back to China."
(c) "Back to Jerusalem."
(d) "Back to Rome."
3. How did Yun's mother die?
(a) A heart Attack.
(b) A stroke.
4. In 1997, what happened when Yun attempted to flee from authorities?
(a) Some neighboring farmers hid him.
(b) The police tazed him.
(c) He tried to jump out of a window and was injured.
(d) He walked right through the crowd without harm.
5. How did Yun get past the gates of the prison for his escape?
(a) He had metal clippers.
(b) He climbed over them.
(c) Someone slipped him a key.
(d) They were unlocked.
6. After his hospitalization, where was Yun held after he crossed the border out of China?
(a) In a German prison.
(b) At the local police station.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a refugee detention center.
7. What verse was cited in that day's devotional?
(a) John 11:19.
(b) John 19:11.
(c) Luke 8:22.
(d) Matthew 12:3.
8. How did Yun escape from prison if he couldn't walk?
(a) God healed his legs prior to the escape.
(b) He used a cart.
(c) His friends carried him.
(d) He really could walk, but didn't want the guards to know.
9. After Yun's beatings in prison in 1997, how did he get to the torture chamber for more beatings?
(a) He couldn't go.
(b) He walked, dragging his legs.
(c) He crawled.
(d) Others had to carry him.
10. Why were Deling and Yun's mother ridiculed by their neighbors?
(a) They did not have a man to take care of them.
(b) Because they were Christians.
(c) They did not know how to farm correctly.
(d) They seldom had enough to eat.
11. What reason does Isaac give for being tormented at school?
(a) Because he was a Christian.
(b) Because his clothes were worn out.
(c) Because he was Yun's son.
(d) Because his mother had to work in the fields.
12. What did Yun say was common for Western Christians to give in an offering for missionaries?
(a) Enough to help the missionary.
(c) Only what they might have in their pocket.
(d) Ten Chinese dollars.
13. Why did Yun think he was in trouble when called by the prison education director?
(a) Because he had spoken out against the guards.
(b) Because he had written damaging things in a letter to Deling.
(c) Because he had been playing gospel music over the prison loudspeaker.
(d) Because someone saw him with a Bible.
14. What happened when Yun went to stay with the sick man and his family?
(a) Yun tried to escape.
(b) A riot errupted at the prison.
(c) Both the ailing man and his wife were saved.
(d) Yun was injured in an accident.
15. How old was Yun's daughter when Yun was imprisoned again?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Seven months old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) She was not born yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Yun get past the guards of the prison for his escape?
2. To whom is Yun introduced in the meeting with the prison education director?
3. Yun heard that his mother died in what year?
4. Who became Yun's friend while at Da'an Prison?
5. What did Yun feel was lacking in Western sermons?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)