|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that was helpful in thwarting the efforts of the tracking dogs who were hunting Yun?
(a) Yun escaped in a river.
(b) A huge storm.
(c) Too many prisoners escaped.
(d) The dogs had been poisoned.
2. What was included in that aid that began to cause division in the church?
(a) Hate material.
(b) Denominational tracts and gifts.
(c) Non-Christian teachings.
3. Why did the court officials think that Yun may have had a change in attitude?
(a) He said he was sorry.
(b) He wept on the stand.
(c) He was willing to turn in other Christians.
(d) He admitted the items held in evidence were his.
4. Why were Deling and Yun's mother ridiculed by their neighbors?
(a) They seldom had enough to eat.
(b) They did not know how to farm correctly.
(c) They did not have a man to take care of them.
(d) Because they were Christians.
5. What reason does Isaac give for being tormented at school?
(a) Because he was Yun's son.
(b) Because his clothes were worn out.
(c) Because his mother had to work in the fields.
(d) Because he was a Christian.
6. What country did Yun go to when he got out of China?
7. Where was Yun when he heard his mother died?
8. What was the goal of the Prophet Samuel Training Centre?
(a) To train prophets.
(b) To write Christian literature.
(c) To distribute Bibles.
(d) To send out missionaries.
9. Who was presiding over the court?
(a) A known Christian sympathizer.
(b) A former guard who beat Yun.
(c) Yun's cousin.
(d) A judge known for his intolerance for Christianity.
10. How did Yun react to a recording played during his trial?
(a) He was angered by the false witness.
(b) He wept as he heard the voices of friends.
(c) It sounded sweet to him and he asked to hear it again.
(d) He denied all accusations.
11. What was the name of Yun's devotional Guide?
(a) Daily Bible Readings.
(b) Rivers in the Jungle.
(c) Streams in the Desert.
(d) My Utmost for His Highest.
12. In 1997, what happened when Yun attempted to flee from authorities?
(a) Some neighboring farmers hid him.
(b) The police tazed him.
(c) He walked right through the crowd without harm.
(d) He tried to jump out of a window and was injured.
13. How did the verse strengthen Yun's resolve?
(a) He vowed not to answer any questions about other Christians.
(b) He gathered his strength for additional beatings.
(c) He knew he would be with his family soon.
(d) He was determined to share the Gospel with everyone.
14. What did Father Yu do after his time in prison?
(a) He became a bishop in the underground Catholic Church.
(b) He was never seen again.
(c) He warned the prison officials of Yun's activities.
(d) He left China.
15. What did God direct Yun to do during this time of rest after his escape?
(a) Preach in the caves.
(b) Smuggle Bibles.
(c) Go back to the prison.
(d) Leave China.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Yun, what would an average Chinese Christian give in an offering for missions?
2. Yun heard that his mother died in what year?
3. How did Yun escape from prison if he couldn't walk?
4. For how long was he sent to Da'an Prison Camp?
5. What act of humility began the unification process?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)