|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Yun's roommate's response to the Gospel after witnessing Yun's life?
(a) He turned Yun over to the guards.
(b) He became physically abusive.
(c) He made a commitment to Christ.
(d) He ignored Yun.
2. Yun described a time in 1983 during which many church leaders are arrested as what?
(b) "Crime wave."
(c) "The people's persecution."
(d) "Suffering for Jesus."
3. What was Brother Yun's real name?
(a) Liu Zhenying.
(b) Huang Li.
(c) Shi Zhou Ba.
(d) Xu Nanyang.
4. When were Deling and Yun's mother allowed to visit Yun in prison?
(a) Only when invited.
(b) Only if Yun was sick.
(c) One time per month.
5. Where did Sister Zhi's husband work?
(a) At the prison where Yun was held.
(b) At Deling's neighboring farm.
(c) At the government official's office.
(d) At a small shop in town.
6. How did Yun escape when he was bound and left alone while the authorities tried to learn his identity?
(a) He dug a tunnel.
(b) The ropes snapped of their own accord.
(c) He ran out the door and into the street.
(d) He hid under a mound of clothing.
7. What was the final outcome for Zhang's family?
(a) They all accepted Christ.
(b) They turned in Zhang's brother to the police.
(c) They were all sent to prison.
(d) They left the area in shame.
8. While Yun was in jail, Deling was pressured to do what?
(a) Divorce Yun.
(b) Get a job in the city.
(c) Leave the country.
(d) Sell the farm.
9. The first time Yun went to preach, which book of the Bible did he recite from memory?
10. What was the "food" Yun told his family that he wanted?
(a) Help for his fellow prisoners.
(b) More bread.
(c) That Deling keep his mother safe.
(d) That they share the Gospel.
11. What was the name of the murderer placed in Yun's care in prison?
12. What did the family believe was causing the cancer?
(a) Improper diet.
(b) Radiation poisoning.
(c) Bad luck.
(d) A demon.
13. Why did the man on a bicycle bring Yun a Bible?
(a) A neighbor told him Yun needed a Bible.
(b) God instructed him in a vision to take the Bible to Yun.
(c) The Daoist priest told him that Yun needed a Bible.
(d) He read in the newspaper that Yun needed a Bible.
14. What was the name Yun gives the police?
(a) Man of Blessing.
(b) Preacher Man.
(c) Heavenly Man.
(d) Holy Man.
15. What did Yun want to tell his captors?
(a) That he would never stop preaching.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That they were going to hell.
(d) That Jesus died for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sister Zhi's husband help Yun?
2. What was Yun told to do when he told of his desire to own a Bible?
3. Why was Yun taken to the hospital?
4. How did prison officials persuade the other prisoners to tell on Yun?
5. What miracle happened on the way home from Yun's first teaching experience?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)