|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yun speak of God's miracles in his life?
(a) He downplayed them.
(b) He tried to explain them logically.
(c) He said that if you didn't experience miracles, then you weren't really a Christian.
(d) Only that they happened.
2. What did the family believe was causing the cancer?
(a) A demon.
(b) Improper diet.
(c) Radiation poisoning.
(d) Bad luck.
3. What caused Yun's family to become destitute and beg for food?
(a) A rice famine.
(b) Thieves stole everything they owned.
(c) A tsumani ravaged the area.
(d) The cost of medicine.
4. What was the local Christians' response to Yun when he visited them in the Hubei Province?
(a) They were happy to help in any way possible.
(b) They were fearful.
(c) They took up an offering to help.
(d) There were no Christians in Hubei Province.
5. Yun fasted for how long?
(a) Thirty-eight days.
(b) Fourteen days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Forty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Yun want to tell his captors?
2. What caused Deling's miscarriage?
3. Why wasn't Yun arrested with the 120 others at one meeting?
4. At Nanyang Prison, Yun was told he would be released if he did what?
5. When Yun was arrested, forced to carry a cross, and led through the streets, what was his announced crime?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)