|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yun described a time in 1983 during which many church leaders are arrested as what?
(a) "Crime wave."
(c) "The people's persecution."
(d) "Suffering for Jesus."
2. What happened when Yun's mother and children prayed for healing?
(a) Some symptoms subsided.
(b) Yun's father miraculously recovered.
(c) The family was publicly ridiculed.
3. Which of Brother Yun's family members was diagnosed with cancer?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
4. What was the name Yun gives the police?
(a) Preacher Man.
(b) Man of Blessing.
(c) Holy Man.
(d) Heavenly Man.
5. Why was reading the Bible such a painstaking task for Yun when he first received his Bible?
(a) He did not understand all the characters and had to look them up.
(b) The type hurt his eyes.
(c) The Bible was in pieces and was hard to put together.
(d) The Bible was in a language Yun did not understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yun received a vision to teach, where did God instruct him to go?
2. What was the final outcome for Zhang's family?
3. Why wasn't Yun arrested with the 120 others at one meeting?
4. What happened when Yun wanted to read a Bible himself?
5. How did Yun get over the wall?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)