|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Five through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Yun unhappy when he visited Monsen's grave in Norway?
(a) Monsen had no tombstone and no one cared for her grave.
(b) He was sad over the death of his father.
(c) He was running from police.
(d) Monsen was a relative to whom he was close.
2. Why wasn't the man there who was expected at his house after teaching?
(a) He couldn't keep his meeting time with Yun because of family problems.
(b) He left because of fear of the police.
(c) In his excitement he ran all the way home to tell his village that Yun would be coming to teach.
(d) He left in a desperate search for Bibles for his village.
3. What convinced Yun's mother that Yun should go and teach others?
(a) A man came to the house dressed exactly as Yun said he would be.
(b) Yun's mother never really agreed that he should teach.
(c) Yun's mother saw a vision from God that showed Yun teaching.
(d) Yun convinced his mother using Bible verses.
4. Yun was first arrested when he did what?
(a) Applied for a marriage license.
(b) Taught a Bible study to children.
(c) Threw a rock at a policeman.
(d) Preached in the town square.
5. How long did it take for the Public Security Bureau to discover Yun's true identity?
(a) Four days.
(b) One week.
(c) Four months.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the man on a bicycle bring Yun a Bible?
2. When Yun's mother decided to pray, to whom did she pray?
3. What did the family believe was causing the cancer?
4. Why wasn't Yun arrested with the 120 others at one meeting?
5. How did Yun get over the wall?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)