1. Brother Yun was born in the Henan Province of China in what year?
2. What was the setting of Brother Yun's childhood?
(a) He lived in a city where his family shared an apartment with two other families.
(b) He was a street urchin who had to beg for food.
(c) He lived on a farm where his family worked in the rice fields.
(d) He lived in a poor village with open spaces to explore.
3. What was Brother Yun's real name?
(a) Huang Li.
(b) Liu Zhenying.
(c) Shi Zhou Ba.
(d) Xu Nanyang.
4. What was the prevailing attitude towards Christianity in China when Brother Yen was a boy?
(a) Christianity was accepted as one of many religions.
(b) Christianity was an unknown religion.
(c) Christianity was not tolerated.
(d) Christianity was the prominent religion of China.
5. Which of Brother Yun's family members was diagnosed with cancer?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
This section contains 5,343 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)