Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter One through Chapter Four
1. Hanh explains that Buddha was a man who suffered, and that we can enter his heart now only because we ______________.
2. How must one use suffering?
3. To whom does the author suggest going and showing your pain?
4. Siddhartha Gutama sat under a bodhi tree and vowed not to get up until when?
5. Buddha claimed to have gone to the end of the path of suffering and gained what?
6. What does the wheel of Dharma teach?
7. With what does the Discourse on Turning the Wheel of the Dharma have to do?
8. After experiencing perfect awakening, the Buddha had to do what?
9. What is the third truth?
This section contains 1,946 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)