Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
4. What is burning during the initiation?
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Comic relief was a literary tool used well by Zilpha Keatley Snyder in this book. What are some of the key examples of this, and how did these scenes affect the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Witchcraft was a major theme and device in this book. Where did it appear, and how was it used to further the plot along in a unique way?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)