|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda go the day after she meets Mr. Golanski?
2. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
3. Who hired the medium for the Westerly House?
4. Who caused the headless cupid?
5. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
Essay Topic 1
Witchcraft was a major theme and device in this book. Where did it appear, and how was it used to further the plot along in a unique way?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in this book , and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)