Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
4. What is burning during the initiation?
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
Essay Topic 1
Irony was a strong theme in this book. What are some of the instances where Irony was present, and how did these ironic events affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)