|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
2. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
3. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
4. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
5. What is Janie's sacrifice during the initiation?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
Essay Topic 3
How did the Stanleys accomplish their ordeals and what does this indicate about them?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)