Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
4. What is burning during the initiation?
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
Security and safety were two themes that were touched on a number of times throughout the course of this book. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this play?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)