|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
4. What is burning during the initiation?
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
Essay Topic 1
What was the significance of the title of the book, and what role did it play in the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
David performed many acts of service for his family in this book that would not be expected of most children his age. What are some of the most significant examples of this service, and how did these events affects the characters involved in them?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)