|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
2. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
3. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) Meal times.
(b) During chores.
(c) When the kids play games.
(d) Bed time.
4. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
5. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
(a) The garage.
(b) The library.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The driveway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do neophytes have to create for themselves?
2. What does David expect from the initiation?
3. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
4. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
5. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
Short Essay Questions
1. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
2. What makes David angry during the initiation?
3. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
4. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
5. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
6. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
7. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
8. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
9. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
10. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)