|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
(a) The house.
2. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) There was no haunting there.
(c) Something terrible had happened there.
(d) There was an evil spirit there.
3. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
4. Who hired the medium for the Westerly House?
(a) Mr. Westerly.
(b) The nanny.
(d) Mrs. Westerly.
5. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The turrets.
(b) The banister.
(c) The statue.
(d) The stained glass windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
2. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
3. When do the children hold the seance?
4. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
5. Who falls asleep during the seance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything that happened in the seance?
2. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
3. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
4. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
5. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
6. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
7. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
8. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
9. What makes David angry during the initiation?
10. What is the first thing about the Westerly house that interests Amanda?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)