|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The stained glass windows.
(b) The banister.
(c) The turrets.
(d) The statue.
2. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) It has to be valuable.
(b) It has to be magic in nature.
(c) It has to be important.
(d) It has to be old.
3. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
(a) She knocks over his water.
(b) She touches his tools.
(c) She asks him too many questions.
(d) All of these.
4. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A stolen item.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) Something from a dead person.
(d) A drop of blood.
5. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It it slimy.
(b) It crawls inside his shirt.
(c) It bites him.
(d) It has strange colorings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
2. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
3. Who caused the headless cupid?
4. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
5. What is a poltergeist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes David angry during the initiation?
2. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
3. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
4. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
5. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
6. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
7. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
8. What is the first thing about the Westerly house that interests Amanda?
9. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
10. How does Molly respond to all the talk about a poltergeist?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)