|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) The library.
(b) A tree house.
(c) Her room.
(d) The garden.
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garage.
(c) The living room.
(d) The dining room.
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) There was no haunting there.
(c) Something terrible had happened there.
(d) There was an evil spirit there.
4. What is burning during the initiation?
(a) Old books.
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
2. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
3. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
4. How does David know his father would approach magical things?
5. What is a poltergeist?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)