|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) A formal dress.
(c) Her pajamas.
(d) Ceremonial garb.
2. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
3. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) A philodendron.
(b) An art set.
(c) The piano.
(d) A crystal goblet.
4. When was the Westerly House built?
5. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Rocks and pebbles.
(d) Drops of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
2. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
3. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
4. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
5. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
2. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
3. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
4. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
5. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
6. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
7. What happens to a painting one night in the Westerly House?
8. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything that happened in the seance?
9. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
10. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)