|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(a) Text books.
2. Where does Amanda go the day after she meets Mr. Golanski?
(a) Her father's house.
(b) The library.
(c) A school.
(d) The cemetary.
3. What is a poltergeist?
(a) An apparition.
(b) A noisy ghost.
(c) An undead being.
(d) A demon.
4. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The outdoors.
(c) The garage.
5. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was at a dance.
(b) She was out of town.
(c) She was sleeping when it happened.
(d) She was in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
2. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
3. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
4. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
5. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
2. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
3. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
4. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
5. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
6. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
7. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
8. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
9. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
10. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)