|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was at a dance.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She was out of town.
(d) She was sleeping when it happened.
2. What does Amanda have planned for the day after the initiation?
(a) A spell.
(b) Another ritual.
(c) A seance.
(d) A sacrifice.
3. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) Out of the walls.
(b) All of these.
(c) Out of the outlets.
(d) From the appliances.
4. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) All of these.
(b) He likes the house.
(c) He lives nearby.
(d) He is retired.
5. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) An ice cube.
(b) A rock.
(c) A screw driver.
(d) A toad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
2. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
3. What did the Westerly parents do after talking to the medium?
4. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
5. Who falls asleep during the seance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
2. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
3. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
4. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
5. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
6. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
7. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
8. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
9. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
10. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)