|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
(a) The garage.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The library.
2. How does Amanda respond to Blair's story about the seance?
(a) She asks him questions.
(b) She gets angry and yells.
(c) She walks out and slams the door.
(d) She writes down everything he says.
3. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) From the appliances.
(b) All of these.
(c) Out of the walls.
(d) Out of the outlets.
4. What does Amanda stare at to start the seance?
(a) A bead.
(b) A metal triangle.
(c) A candle.
(d) A stone.
5. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Mr. Golanski's father.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) The Westerly sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
2. What is Harriett's sister's name?
3. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
4. What is a poltergeist?
5. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)