|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David know his father would approach magical things?
2. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) It has to be old.
(b) It has to be magic in nature.
(c) It has to be valuable.
(d) It has to be important.
3. When was the Westerly House built?
4. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) Ceremonial garb.
(c) A formal dress.
(d) Her pajamas.
5. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) From the appliances.
(c) Out of the outlets.
(d) Out of the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
2. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
3. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
4. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
5. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)