|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
2. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
(a) She touches his tools.
(b) All of these.
(c) She asks him too many questions.
(d) She knocks over his water.
3. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Choose a different name.
(b) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(c) Kill her animal.
(d) Drink the broth.
4. When do the children hold the seance?
(a) When Molly is in bed.
(b) At midnight.
(c) When the sun sets.
(d) At noon.
5. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
2. Who chooses the initiation day?
3. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
4. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
5. Where does something appear during the seance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
2. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
3. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
4. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
5. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
6. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
7. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
8. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
9. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
10. What makes David angry during the initiation?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)