|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(a) Rocks and pebbles.
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Drops of blood.
2. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) A storm is brewing outside.
(b) Rolor is crowing.
(c) She has strange music playing.
(d) They are alone in the house.
3. Who chooses the initiation day?
4. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A stolen item.
(c) A possession of a living person.
(d) A drop of blood.
5. What did the Westerly parents do after talking to the medium?
(a) Has a priest bless the house.
(b) Sold the house.
(c) Sent the girls to boarding school.
(d) Hired a body guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
2. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
3. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
4. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
5. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
Short Essay Questions
1. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
2. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
3. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
4. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
5. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
6. What is the first thing about the Westerly house that interests Amanda?
7. What happens to a painting one night in the Westerly House?
8. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
9. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
10. How does Molly respond to all the talk about a poltergeist?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)