|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the poltergeist to stop appearing?
(a) The replacement of the cupid.
(b) The exorcism.
(c) The new owners.
(d) The absence of Harriett.
2. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
(a) She has a veil in her memory.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was asleep.
(d) She was in a trance.
3. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
4. Where is the seance held?
(a) Amanda's room.
(b) The staircase.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) David's room.
5. What does Blair say happened to him during the seance?
(a) The spirit spoke to him.
(b) He had a dream.
(c) He saw a vision.
(d) There were animals speaking to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
2. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
3. What does David refer to his reptile as?
4. What does Amanda stare at to start the seance?
5. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
2. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
3. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
4. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
5. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
6. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
7. What makes David angry during the initiation?
8. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
9. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
10. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)