|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A stolen item.
(c) A possession of a living person.
(d) A drop of blood.
2. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Drink the broth.
(b) Kill her animal.
(c) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(d) Choose a different name.
3. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
4. Who does David share a room with?
5. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(b) Text books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
2. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
3. What is Harriett's sister's name?
4. When do the children hold the seance?
5. Where is the seance held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
2. What is the first thing about the Westerly house that interests Amanda?
3. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
4. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
5. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
6. What happens to a painting one night in the Westerly House?
7. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
8. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
9. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
10. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)