|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A stolen item.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) Something from a dead person.
2. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) Meal times.
(b) When the kids play games.
(c) During chores.
(d) Bed time.
3. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
(a) To make a distraction.
(b) To play a game.
(c) To hide from the loose reptiles.
(d) To avoid the floor.
4. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
(a) They have to keep them quiet.
(b) They have to keep them with them at all times.
(c) They have to find different kinds.
(d) They have to kill them in the end.
5. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) A storm is brewing outside.
(b) She has strange music playing.
(c) Rolor is crowing.
(d) They are alone in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chooses the initiation day?
2. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
4. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
5. Where do sparks appear in the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes David angry during the initiation?
2. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
3. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
4. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
5. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything that happened in the seance?
6. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
7. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
8. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
9. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
10. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)