|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
(c) Tapping noises.
(d) Falling pebbles.
2. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
3. Where is the seance held?
(a) David's room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Amanda's room.
(d) The staircase.
4. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
5. When do the children hold the seance?
(a) When Molly is in bed.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At noon.
(d) When the sun sets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
2. What is a poltergeist?
3. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
4. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
5. What do neophytes have to create for themselves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything that happened in the seance?
2. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
3. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
4. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
5. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
6. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
7. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
8. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
9. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
10. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)