|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
2. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It has strange colorings.
(b) It crawls inside his shirt.
(c) It bites him.
(d) It it slimy.
3. What does Amanda want to know more about after meeting Mr. Golanski?
(a) Mr. Golanski's family.
(b) The Westerly house.
(c) Mind reading.
4. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) Her room.
(b) A tree house.
(c) The library.
(d) The garden.
5. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) A formal dress.
(c) Ceremonial garb.
(d) Her pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chooses the initiation day?
2. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
3. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
4. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
5. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
2. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
3. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
4. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
5. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
6. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
7. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
8. What makes David angry during the initiation?
9. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
10. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)