|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda respond to Blair's story about the seance?
(a) She writes down everything he says.
(b) She asks him questions.
(c) She gets angry and yells.
(d) She walks out and slams the door.
2. When was the Westerly House built?
3. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
(c) Tapping noises.
(d) Falling pebbles.
4. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) Out of the walls.
(b) Out of the outlets.
(c) From the appliances.
(d) All of these.
5. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(a) Broken glass.
(c) Drops of blood.
(d) Rocks and pebbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
2. What caused the poltergeist to stop appearing?
3. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
4. Who caused the headless cupid?
5. How does David know his father would approach magical things?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)