|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A stolen item.
2. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
3. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) A toad.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A rock.
(d) A screw driver.
4. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was out of town.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She was sleeping when it happened.
(d) She was at a dance.
5. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The banister.
(b) The statue.
(c) The turrets.
(d) The stained glass windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
2. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
3. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
4. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
5. What does David expect from the initiation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
2. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
3. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
4. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
5. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
6. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
7. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
8. How does Molly respond to all the talk about a poltergeist?
9. What is the first thing about the Westerly house that interests Amanda?
10. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)