|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda stare at to start the seance?
(a) A stone.
(b) A candle.
(c) A metal triangle.
(d) A bead.
2. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) A toad.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A rock.
(d) A screw driver.
3. Where does something appear during the seance?
(a) The vent.
(b) The outlet.
(c) The window.
(d) The closet.
4. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
5. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) It has to be important.
(b) It has to be valuable.
(c) It has to be old.
(d) It has to be magic in nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
2. What caused the poltergeist to stop appearing?
3. What did the Westerly parents do after talking to the medium?
4. What is Janie's sacrifice during the initiation?
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
2. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
3. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
4. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
5. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
6. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
7. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
8. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
9. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
10. What is the first thing about the Westerly house that interests Amanda?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)