|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriett's sister's name?
2. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
(b) Witch history.
3. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
(d) The house.
4. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
(a) She touches his tools.
(b) She knocks over his water.
(c) She asks him too many questions.
(d) All of these.
5. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(b) Text books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hired the medium for the Westerly House?
2. Where do sparks appear in the house?
3. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
4. What is a poltergeist?
5. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes David angry during the initiation?
2. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
3. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
4. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
5. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
6. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
7. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
8. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
9. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
10. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)