|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriett's sister's name?
2. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) All of these.
(b) He lives nearby.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He likes the house.
3. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
4. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) A rock.
(b) A screw driver.
(c) A toad.
(d) An ice cube.
5. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
(a) She touches his tools.
(b) She asks him too many questions.
(c) She knocks over his water.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
2. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
3. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
4. What is a poltergeist?
5. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
2. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
3. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
4. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
5. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
6. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything that happened in the seance?
7. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
8. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
9. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
10. What makes David angry during the initiation?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)