|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) She has strange music playing.
(b) Rolor is crowing.
(c) A storm is brewing outside.
(d) They are alone in the house.
2. When was the Westerly House built?
3. Where does something appear during the seance?
(a) The window.
(b) The vent.
(c) The closet.
(d) The outlet.
4. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
(b) Witch history.
5. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
2. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
3. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
4. Who does David share a room with?
5. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
2. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
3. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
4. What makes Amanda so frustrated after the seance?
5. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
6. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
7. What does Amanda do that bothers Mr. Golanksi?
8. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
9. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
10. Why does Amanda say that the poltergeist has returned to the house?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)