|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Out of the outlets.
(c) Out of the walls.
(d) From the appliances.
2. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
(a) She laughs out loud.
(b) She scoffs.
(c) She makes them change.
(d) She is impressed.
3. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
4. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The garage.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
5. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
2. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
3. When was the Westerly House built?
4. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
5. Who falls asleep during the seance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
2. What happens to a painting one night in the Westerly House?
3. What makes David angry during the initiation?
4. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
5. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
6. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
7. How does Molly respond to all the talk about a poltergeist?
8. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
9. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
10. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)