|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The banister.
(b) The stained glass windows.
(c) The statue.
(d) The turrets.
2. What does Amanda have planned for the day after the initiation?
(a) Another ritual.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) A spell.
(d) A seance.
3. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
(a) The library.
(b) The garage.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The driveway.
4. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) The piano.
(b) An art set.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) A philodendron.
5. When do the children hold the seance?
(a) When Molly is in bed.
(b) When the sun sets.
(c) At midnight.
(d) At noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
2. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
3. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
4. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
5. Where does something appear during the seance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
2. What does David choose to do after the milk jug is broken?
3. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
4. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
5. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
6. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
7. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything that happened in the seance?
8. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
9. Why does Amanda choose a particular day for the initiation ceremony?
10. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)