|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tesser use at dinner on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) A wooden stick.
(b) A plastic shovel.
(c) Disposable utensils.
(d) The rubber spatula.
2. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
3. Why does Amanda want the second ordeal kept secret?
(a) It forces them to lie to Molly.
(b) She wants to be in charge.
(c) Molly is afraid of snakes.
(d) Jeff will be angry.
4. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
(a) Asks questions.
(b) Plays with her.
(d) Touches her.
5. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) It senses her unhappiness.
(b) They don't have a connection yet.
(c) He is not comfortable in the house.
(d) It is afraid of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is David related to Amanda?
2. What does Amanda say that the test results revealed?
3. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
4. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
5. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
2. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
3. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
4. What does Blair tell David about Rolor, and what does this indicate?
5. Why is David so good at helping around the house?
6. Why does Jeff have to go away for a while?
7. What does Janie do while they weed the garden?
8. Why is Amanda so upset when she hears there are no cemeteries nearby?
9. How did Esther get her nickname?
10. What does Amanda say about her animals?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)