|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jeff's occupation?
(a) Land lord.
2. What is Molly's occupation?
3. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
(a) To get more sleep.
(b) To keep his part of the first ordeal.
(c) To make Amanda angry.
(d) To make everyone run late.
4. Whose alarm clock does David reset before the first ordeal?
5. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(b) Reads her book.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Pets the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Rolor?
2. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
3. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
4. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
5. What does Janie use to complete the first ordeal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the second ordeal?
2. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
3. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
4. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
5. How do each of the children eat their dinner during the first ordeal?
6. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
7. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
8. How does Amanda get the younger children to help weed the garden?
9. Who is Amanda's favorite new sibling, and why?
10. What does Blair tell David about Rolor, and what does this indicate?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)