|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
(a) His wife died.
(b) His wife left him.
(c) He left his wife.
(d) His children wanted him to.
2. Why id Amanda disappointed that there are no nearby cemeteries?
(a) She likes to pray at cemeteries.
(b) They are so quiet.
(c) She needs one for a ritual.
(d) Herbs from there are the best.
3. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
(a) She wants to be a vet.
(b) She needs them for her occult studies.
(c) She is a naturalist.
(d) She saved them when they were found injured.
4. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(b) Calls Leah.
5. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) A neophyte.
(b) An initiate.
(c) An intern.
(d) A warlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Molly about David?
2. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
3. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
4. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
5. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is David not scared when the commotion on the stairs first takes place?
2. What caused the commotion on the stairs while Molly was away?
3. Why is David certain that Amanda won't cause problems while Molly is away?
4. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
5. What does Amanda do while David is reading to the children?
6. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
7. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
8. How does David feel when Mr. Golanski comes to the house?
9. Why does Amanda say that she doesn't like adults?
10. What caused Jeff to get rid of his strange collection?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)