|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
2. Who argues about the test results?
3. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
4. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
5. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
2. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
3. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
4. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
5. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Amanda get the younger children to help weed the garden?
2. Why is David not scared when the commotion on the stairs first takes place?
3. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
4. What are the requirements for the ceremonial garb?
5. Why does Jeff have to go away for a while?
6. What led Molly to call Mr. Golanski?
7. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
8. What does the flashlight on the staircase indicate?
9. What does Amanda realize about the Stanley children when she tests them?
10. What surprises Amanda about the Stanley children during the second ordeal?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)