|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
(a) Her room.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The garage.
(d) The front porch.
2. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
(a) A headache.
(b) A stomach problem.
(c) A bruised arm.
(d) A broken leg.
3. Who argues about the test results?
4. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(c) Calls Leah.
5. What does Amanda say they must be serious about to be initiated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
2. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
3. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
4. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
5. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Esther get her nickname?
2. What does Blair tell David about Rolor, and what does this indicate?
3. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
4. How do each of the children eat their dinner during the first ordeal?
5. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
6. What does Janie do while they weed the garden?
7. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
8. Who is Amanda's favorite new sibling, and why?
9. Why does Jeff have to go away for a while?
10. What does Amanda say about her animals?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)