|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David watch Amanda when she first gets to the house?
(a) Watches out the window.
(b) Looks through a peep hole.
(c) Peeks around the house.
(d) Stands on the porch.
2. How does David feel after his first lengthy conversation with Amanda?
(a) That she is strange.
(b) That she will never be happy.
(c) That he understands her.
(d) That she is hurting.
3. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Reads her book.
(b) Pets the animals.
(c) Hugs her.
4. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(a) Calls Leah.
5. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Esther come by her nick name?
2. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
3. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
4. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
5. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David not tell Amanda what really happened on the stairs while Molly was away?
2. What surprises David the most about Amanda while Molly is picking up Ingrid?
3. What caused Jeff to get rid of his strange collection?
4. What ability does David think Mr. Golanksi has?
5. What does Molly say before leaving the house that hurts Amanda's feelings?
6. How does David know that Amanda didn't cause the trouble while Molly was away?
7. How does Molly respond to all the talk about a poltergeist?
8. Why is David so good at helping around the house?
9. What makes Amanda angry during the initiation?
10. What does Amanda do while David is reading to the children?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)