|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
(a) Linguistic talents.
(b) Open minds.
(c) Reading abilities.
(d) Psychic talents.
2. What does Amanda tell Esther she studies?
(a) African History.
(d) The occult.
3. Who argues about the test results?
4. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) It senses her unhappiness.
(b) They don't have a connection yet.
(c) He is not comfortable in the house.
(d) It is afraid of her.
5. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) The house is too cold.
(b) He is wounded.
(c) Amanda mistreats him.
(d) He misses his mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
2. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
3. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
4. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
5. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie do while they weed the garden?
2. How does Amanda get the younger children to help weed the garden?
3. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
4. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
5. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
6. How is David motivated by his mother with his situation with Amanda?
7. Why is David so good at helping around the house?
8. What does Amanda say about her animals?
9. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
10. What is the first ordeal?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)