|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
(a) Stomach problem.
(c) Bruised arm.
(d) Broken arm.
2. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
(b) Touched others.
3. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
4. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) An initiate.
(b) A warlock.
(c) An intern.
(d) A neophyte.
5. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(b) Stays in the car.
(c) Hits others.
(d) Slams doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
2. What herb does Amanda say she finds while with David?
3. Why does Amanda want the second ordeal kept secret?
4. What does David say is the only thing he can count on Amanda for?
5. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What angers David during the first ordeal?
2. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
3. What is the first ordeal?
4. What surprises Amanda about the Stanley children during the second ordeal?
5. What happens to a painting one night in the Westerly House?
6. What surprises David the most about Amanda while Molly is picking up Ingrid?
7. How did Esther get her nickname?
8. Why does David not tell Amanda what really happened on the stairs while Molly was away?
9. What stopped the trouble from the original Poltergeist in the Westerly House?
10. What caused Jeff to get rid of his strange collection?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)