|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Amanda and David have their first long talk?
(a) The garage.
(b) The garden.
(c) The attic.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
(b) Asks questions.
(c) Plays with her.
(d) Touches her.
3. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
4. Who argues about the test results?
5. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) Amanda mistreats him.
(b) He misses his mate.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) The house is too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Amanda say that the test results revealed?
3. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
4. What caused David to dislike Molly at first?
5. What does Leah study?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Amanda so upset when she hears there are no cemeteries nearby?
2. How is David motivated by his mother with his situation with Amanda?
3. What does Amanda say about her animals?
4. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
5. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
6. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
7. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
8. How did David come to accept his father's new marriage?
9. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
10. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)