|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say that the test results revealed?
(a) She is more powerful.
(b) There is potential.
(c) She has never seen weaker.
(d) They are not hopeless.
2. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
3. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
(a) Her room.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The front porch.
(d) The garage.
4. What does Leah study?
(b) Egyptian History.
5. What does Amanda ask David to help her hunt for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
2. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
3. What is Molly's occupation?
4. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Blair tell David about Rolor, and what does this indicate?
2. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
3. What angers David during the first ordeal?
4. What is the second ordeal?
5. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
6. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
7. How did Esther get her nickname?
8. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
9. Why is David so good at helping around the house?
10. What does Janie do while they weed the garden?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)