|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Stomach problem.
(d) Bruised arm.
2. What surprises Molly about David?
(a) He is welcoming to her.
(b) He likes to cook.
(c) He is not sad all the time.
(d) He is helpful.
3. What does Amanda ask David to help her hunt for?
4. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
5. What herb does Amanda say she finds while with David?
(a) All of these.
(c) Blood root.
(d) Death cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
2. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
3. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
4. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
5. What does David think will be the biggest challenge in the first ordeal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Amanda's favorite new sibling, and why?
2. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
3. What surprises Amanda about the Stanley children during the second ordeal?
4. What angers David during the first ordeal?
5. How did David come to accept his father's new marriage?
6. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
7. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
8. What caused Jeff to get rid of his strange collection?
9. How do each of the children eat their dinner during the first ordeal?
10. What does Amanda say about her animals?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)