|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Rolor?
2. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
(a) His wife left him.
(b) His wife died.
(c) He left his wife.
(d) His children wanted him to.
3. What does Leah study?
(d) Egyptian History.
4. Where did Amanda get her familiar?
(a) A pet store.
(b) On a picnic.
(c) At an occult store.
(d) The veterinarian.
5. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
(a) She is a naturalist.
(b) She saved them when they were found injured.
(c) She wants to be a vet.
(d) She needs them for her occult studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
2. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
3. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
4. How does David feel after his first lengthy conversation with Amanda?
5. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Jeff to get rid of his strange collection?
2. What does Amanda say about her animals?
3. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
4. Who is Amanda's favorite new sibling, and why?
5. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
6. What does Janie do while they weed the garden?
7. How is David motivated by his mother with his situation with Amanda?
8. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
9. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
10. What does Blair tell David about Rolor, and what does this indicate?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)