|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
2. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
(a) Ham and eggs.
3. Why is Jeff so relieved to go on a trip for work?
(a) He is awkward around Molly.
(b) Molly needs to get to know the kids.
(c) They need money for house repairs.
(d) He wants to avoid Amanda.
4. What is Molly's occupation?
5. Whose alarm clock does David reset before the first ordeal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David watch Amanda when she first gets to the house?
2. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
3. What does Esther think of Amanda when they first meet?
4. What does Amanda say they must be serious about to be initiated?
5. What caused David to dislike Molly at first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janie do while they weed the garden?
2. What happens after David and Amanda speak in the garage?
3. What caused Jeff to get rid of his strange collection?
4. How does Amanda get the younger children to help weed the garden?
5. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
6. Why does Jeff have to go away for a while?
7. What does Blair say about Amanda, and why is this so surprising?
8. What angers David during the first ordeal?
9. What does Amanda realize about the Stanley children when she tests them?
10. What does Amanda say about her animals?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)