|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
2. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
(a) She likes animals.
(b) He doesn't talk.
(c) He is her age.
(d) She is kind.
3. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
4. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) A neophyte.
(b) A warlock.
(c) An intern.
(d) An initiate.
5. What does Leah study?
(d) Egyptian History.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Molly about David?
2. How does David describe Amanda's clothing?
3. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
4. What does Esther think of Amanda when they first meet?
5. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What connection does Mr. Golanski have with the Westerly House?
2. Why is David not scared when the commotion on the stairs first takes place?
3. How do each of the children eat their dinner during the first ordeal?
4. What injury of Amanda's makes her suspicious in David's eyes?
5. What is the main challenge of the ordeal about the wooden floors?
6. How does Amanda get the younger children to help weed the garden?
7. Who is Amanda's favorite new sibling, and why?
8. How does Blair say he found the cupid's head?
9. How did David come to accept his father's new marriage?
10. What angers David during the first ordeal?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)