|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 hour.
2. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) He could sense the anger.
(c) Amanda stayed in the car.
(d) Molly was crying.
3. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
(a) Open minds.
(b) Linguistic talents.
(c) Reading abilities.
(d) Psychic talents.
4. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
(a) Plays with her.
(c) Touches her.
(d) Asks questions.
5. What does Janie use to complete the first ordeal?
(b) Pretend games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
2. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
3. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
4. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
5. What kind of animal is Rolor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Tesser to sleep in Molly's bed?
2. What does Amanda study at the library and why?
3. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
4. What does David find on the stairs after all the commotion?
5. What surprises Amanda about the Stanley children during the second ordeal?
6. How was Harriett Westerly cleared of blame with then Cupid lost its head?
7. How did Esther get her nickname?
8. What is the second ordeal?
9. How is David motivated by his mother with his situation with Amanda?
10. What angers David during the first ordeal?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)