|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Esther she studies?
(a) African History.
(d) The occult.
2. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
3. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
4. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
(a) She needs them for her occult studies.
(b) She wants to be a vet.
(c) She saved them when they were found injured.
(d) She is a naturalist.
5. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
(a) It rams its head into her.
(b) It bites her.
(c) It scratches her.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
2. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
3. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
4. How does David describe Amanda's clothing?
5. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Esther get her nickname?
2. How did David come to accept his father's new marriage?
3. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
4. What surprises Amanda about the Stanley children during the second ordeal?
5. Who is Amanda's favorite new sibling, and why?
6. What does Amanda realize about the Stanley children when she tests them?
7. What does Amanda say about her animals?
8. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
9. Why does Amanda tell David that she prefers living with her father?
10. Why does Jeff have to go away for a while?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)