|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
(a) She is painting.
(b) David distracts her.
(c) Amanda is reading to her.
(d) She has a headache.
2. What does David say is the only thing he can count on Amanda for?
(a) Being late.
3. What does David put his food in on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) His back pack.
(c) The trash can.
(d) The garbage disposal.
4. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
(a) Open minds.
(b) Reading abilities.
(c) Psychic talents.
(d) Linguistic talents.
5. What surprises Molly about David?
(a) He is welcoming to her.
(b) He likes to cook.
(c) He is not sad all the time.
(d) He is helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David's new house called?
2. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
3. What does Leah study?
4. How does David describe Amanda's clothing?
5. Where do Amanda and David have their first long talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first ordeal?
2. What surprises Amanda about the Stanley children during the second ordeal?
3. Why does Jeff have to go away for a while?
4. What angers David during the first ordeal?
5. What does Amanda try to always be to keep up her appearance?
6. What does Amanda say about her animals?
7. Why is David seen as so mature for his age?
8. How does Amanda get the younger children to help weed the garden?
9. How do each of the children eat their dinner during the first ordeal?
10. What does Jeff ask of David the first morning Amanda is in their home?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)