|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Janie's sacrifice after the initiation?
2. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
3. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) A screw driver.
(b) A toad.
(c) A rock.
(d) An ice cube.
4. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(a) Drops of blood.
(b) Broken glass.
(d) Rocks and pebbles.
5. What does David expect from the initiation?
(a) That Amanda will make them all break the rules.
(b) He doesn't know what to expect.
(c) To be scared and interested.
(d) That Amanda will do something cruel.
6. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
(a) He pays attention to her.
(b) He knows about the Westerly sisters.
(c) He knows about electricity.
(d) He believes in ghosts.
7. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
(b) Amanda's father.
(c) His father.
8. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) He likes the house.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He lives nearby.
(d) All of these.
9. What is Harriett's sister's name?
10. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
11. Who falls asleep during the seance?
12. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) A stolen item.
(d) A drop of blood.
13. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It it slimy.
(b) It has strange colorings.
(c) It crawls inside his shirt.
(d) It bites him.
14. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) An art set.
(b) The piano.
(c) A philodendron.
(d) A crystal goblet.
15. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The banister.
(b) The statue.
(c) The stained glass windows.
(d) The turrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do sparks appear in the house?
2. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
3. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
4. Who hired the medium for the Westerly House?
5. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)