|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A drop of blood.
(b) Something from a dead person.
(c) A possession of a living person.
(d) A stolen item.
2. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
(a) She laughs out loud.
(b) She scoffs.
(c) She makes them change.
(d) She is impressed.
3. What did the Westerly parents do after talking to the medium?
(a) Sold the house.
(b) Hired a body guard.
(c) Has a priest bless the house.
(d) Sent the girls to boarding school.
4. What does Amanda stare at to start the seance?
(a) A candle.
(b) A bead.
(c) A stone.
(d) A metal triangle.
5. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It crawls inside his shirt.
(b) It bites him.
(c) It it slimy.
(d) It has strange colorings.
6. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) The garden.
(b) Her room.
(c) A tree house.
(d) The library.
7. Who chooses the initiation day?
8. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
(c) Witch history.
9. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
(a) She touches his tools.
(b) She knocks over his water.
(c) She asks him too many questions.
(d) All of these.
10. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) Mr. Golanski's father.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) The Westerly sisters.
11. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
(a) It senses her powers.
(b) She is the same age as Harriett was.
(c) She called it in the seance.
(d) It is angry at the new tennants.
12. What does David expect from the initiation?
(a) That Amanda will do something cruel.
(b) That Amanda will make them all break the rules.
(c) He doesn't know what to expect.
(d) To be scared and interested.
13. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
(a) He knows about the Westerly sisters.
(b) He knows about electricity.
(c) He believes in ghosts.
(d) He pays attention to her.
14. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) A formal dress.
(b) Her pajamas.
(c) Ceremonial garb.
15. What does Blair say happened to him during the seance?
(a) There were animals speaking to him.
(b) He had a dream.
(c) The spirit spoke to him.
(d) He saw a vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David share a room with?
2. How does Amanda respond to Blair's story about the seance?
3. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
4. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
5. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)