|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
2. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) Out of the outlets.
(b) From the appliances.
(c) Out of the walls.
(d) All of these.
3. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(b) Text books.
4. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
(a) The bus stop.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The garage.
(d) The library.
5. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
6. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
(a) She is the same age as Harriett was.
(b) It senses her powers.
(c) It is angry at the new tennants.
(d) She called it in the seance.
7. When was the Westerly House built?
8. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) A screw driver.
(b) A toad.
(c) An ice cube.
(d) A rock.
9. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
(a) All of these.
(b) She has a veil in her memory.
(c) She was asleep.
(d) She was in a trance.
10. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
(a) They have to find different kinds.
(b) They have to keep them quiet.
(c) They have to kill them in the end.
(d) They have to keep them with them at all times.
11. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) The Westerly sisters.
(b) Mr. Golanski's father.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) A ghost.
12. Where does Amanda go the day after she meets Mr. Golanski?
(a) Her father's house.
(b) A school.
(c) The library.
(d) The cemetary.
13. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
14. What do neophytes have to create for themselves?
(a) Some magic possessions.
(b) Ceremonial garb.
(c) A certificate of completion.
(d) A pact.
15. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
2. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
3. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
4. Who hired the medium for the Westerly House?
5. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)