|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The garage.
3. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
4. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
(a) The garage.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The library.
5. Who chooses the initiation day?
6. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) Rolor is crowing.
(b) They are alone in the house.
(c) A storm is brewing outside.
(d) She has strange music playing.
7. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A possession of a living person.
(b) Something from a dead person.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A stolen item.
8. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
9. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) There was an evil spirit there.
(c) There was no haunting there.
(d) Something terrible had happened there.
10. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) He lives nearby.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He likes the house.
11. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
(c) The house.
12. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) An art set.
(b) A philodendron.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) The piano.
13. What does David refer to his reptile as?
(a) His friend.
(b) His familiar.
(c) His pet.
(d) His item.
14. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
15. Who does David share a room with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David know his father would approach magical things?
2. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
3. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
4. What is a poltergeist?
5. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)