|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda respond to Blair's story about the seance?
(a) She asks him questions.
(b) She gets angry and yells.
(c) She walks out and slams the door.
(d) She writes down everything he says.
2. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
3. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) The library.
(b) A tree house.
(c) Her room.
(d) The garden.
4. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
(a) Tapping noises.
(c) Falling pebbles.
5. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) An art set.
(b) A philodendron.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) The piano.
6. When do the children hold the seance?
(a) When the sun sets.
(b) At noon.
(c) At midnight.
(d) When Molly is in bed.
7. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A stolen item.
(b) Something from a dead person.
(c) A possession of a living person.
(d) A drop of blood.
8. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Kill her animal.
(b) Drink the broth.
(c) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(d) Choose a different name.
9. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
10. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
11. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
12. Who does David share a room with?
13. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
14. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) Mr. Golanski's father.
(d) The Westerly sisters.
15. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
2. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
3. What does David refer to his reptile as?
4. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
5. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)