|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
2. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
3. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) A stolen item.
(d) A drop of blood.
4. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) Something terrible had happened there.
(b) There was no haunting there.
(c) There was an evil spirit there.
(d) The girls were involved in something strange.
5. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
(a) To make a distraction.
(b) To avoid the floor.
(c) To hide from the loose reptiles.
(d) To play a game.
6. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
(a) He pays attention to her.
(b) He knows about electricity.
(c) He knows about the Westerly sisters.
(d) He believes in ghosts.
7. What is burning during the initiation?
(c) Old books.
8. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
(a) She is worried about a fire.
(b) She is afraid of being alone.
(c) She wants the house fixed up.
(d) She hopes ti surprise Jeff.
9. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
(a) They have to kill them in the end.
(b) They have to keep them with them at all times.
(c) They have to keep them quiet.
(d) They have to find different kinds.
10. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
11. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
12. What is Janie's sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) Her favorite rock.
(b) Her mother's opal ring.
(c) A watch of her father's.
(d) A picture of her mother.
13. When was the Westerly House built?
14. What does David refer to his reptile as?
(a) His friend.
(b) His familiar.
(c) His pet.
(d) His item.
15. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(b) Ceremonial garb.
(c) Her pajamas.
(d) A formal dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
2. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
3. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
4. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
5. Where do sparks appear in the house?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)