|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(b) Ceremonial garb.
(c) A formal dress.
(d) Her pajamas.
2. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
3. Who finds Janie's sacrifice after the initiation?
4. Who falls asleep during the seance?
5. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
6. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
(a) She is afraid of being alone.
(b) She wants the house fixed up.
(c) She hopes ti surprise Jeff.
(d) She is worried about a fire.
7. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was out of town.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She was sleeping when it happened.
(d) She was at a dance.
8. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
9. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It crawls inside his shirt.
(b) It has strange colorings.
(c) It bites him.
(d) It it slimy.
10. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
11. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
12. What is Janie's sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) Her favorite rock.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) A watch of her father's.
(d) Her mother's opal ring.
13. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) She has strange music playing.
(b) They are alone in the house.
(c) Rolor is crowing.
(d) A storm is brewing outside.
14. When was the Westerly House built?
15. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
(a) She was asleep.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was in a trance.
(d) She has a veil in her memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
2. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
3. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
4. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
5. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)