|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
2. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
3. Who chooses the initiation day?
4. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
(a) He pays attention to her.
(b) He knows about the Westerly sisters.
(c) He believes in ghosts.
(d) He knows about electricity.
5. What is Harriett's sister's name?
6. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
(b) The garage.
(c) The outdoors.
(d) Her bedroom.
7. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
8. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The garage.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
9. How does David know his father would approach magical things?
10. What is Janie's sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) A watch of her father's.
(c) Her mother's opal ring.
(d) Her favorite rock.
11. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
(a) To play a game.
(b) To make a distraction.
(c) To hide from the loose reptiles.
(d) To avoid the floor.
12. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) Mr. Golanski's father.
(b) The Westerly sisters.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A traveling salesman.
13. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A possession of a living person.
(b) Something from a dead person.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A stolen item.
14. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) There was an evil spirit there.
(c) There was no haunting there.
(d) Something terrible had happened there.
15. What does Amanda have planned for the day after the initiation?
(a) A seance.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) Another ritual.
(d) A spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does something appear during the seance?
2. What is a poltergeist?
3. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
4. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
5. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)