|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It it slimy.
(b) It crawls inside his shirt.
(c) It has strange colorings.
(d) It bites him.
2. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
(a) A screw driver.
(b) An ice cube.
(c) A rock.
(d) A toad.
3. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
(b) His father.
(d) Amanda's father.
4. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
(a) She laughs out loud.
(b) She is impressed.
(c) She scoffs.
(d) She makes them change.
5. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) A stolen item.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) Something from a dead person.
6. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
7. What is a poltergeist?
(a) A demon.
(b) An apparition.
(c) A noisy ghost.
(d) An undead being.
8. Who chooses the initiation day?
9. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) A formal dress.
(b) Her pajamas.
(d) Ceremonial garb.
10. Where does something appear during the seance?
(a) The window.
(b) The vent.
(c) The outlet.
(d) The closet.
11. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
(a) She was in a trance.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was asleep.
(d) She has a veil in her memory.
12. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) Rolor is crowing.
(b) She has strange music playing.
(c) They are alone in the house.
(d) A storm is brewing outside.
13. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
(d) The house.
14. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) Meal times.
(b) During chores.
(c) Bed time.
(d) When the kids play games.
15. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda stare at to start the seance?
2. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
3. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
4. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
5. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)