|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) The library.
(b) A tree house.
(c) Her room.
(d) The garden.
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garage.
(c) The living room.
(d) The dining room.
3. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) There was no haunting there.
(c) Something terrible had happened there.
(d) There was an evil spirit there.
4. What is burning during the initiation?
(a) Old books.
5. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
6. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
7. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) Her bedroom.
(d) The garage.
8. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
(a) He knows about electricity.
(b) He knows about the Westerly sisters.
(c) He pays attention to her.
(d) He believes in ghosts.
9. How does David know his father would approach magical things?
10. What is a poltergeist?
(a) A noisy ghost.
(b) An undead being.
(c) A demon.
(d) An apparition.
11. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
(a) She is impressed.
(b) She makes them change.
(c) She laughs out loud.
(d) She scoffs.
12. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) They are alone in the house.
(b) She has strange music playing.
(c) Rolor is crowing.
(d) A storm is brewing outside.
13. What do neophytes have to create for themselves?
(a) A certificate of completion.
(b) Some magic possessions.
(c) A pact.
(d) Ceremonial garb.
14. When was the Westerly House built?
15. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
(a) She knocks over his water.
(b) She asks him too many questions.
(c) All of these.
(d) She touches his tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hired the medium for the Westerly House?
2. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
3. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
4. Who chooses the initiation day?
5. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)