|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) Mr. Golanski's father.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) A ghost.
(d) The Westerly sisters.
2. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) Bed time.
(b) Meal times.
(c) When the kids play games.
(d) During chores.
3. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
4. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
5. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(a) Text books.
6. What does David expect from the initiation?
(a) That Amanda will do something cruel.
(b) To be scared and interested.
(c) That Amanda will make them all break the rules.
(d) He doesn't know what to expect.
7. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
8. Who goes into a trance during the seance?
9. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
(a) She was asleep.
(b) She was in a trance.
(c) She has a veil in her memory.
(d) All of these.
10. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
11. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The turrets.
(b) The banister.
(c) The statue.
(d) The stained glass windows.
12. Who chooses the initiation day?
13. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
(c) Witch history.
14. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He likes the house.
(d) He lives nearby.
15. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) Out of the outlets.
(b) From the appliances.
(c) Out of the walls.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
2. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
3. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
4. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
5. What does David refer to his reptile as?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)