|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do sparks appear in the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Out of the walls.
(c) Out of the outlets.
(d) From the appliances.
2. Who does David share a room with?
3. Where is the seance held?
(a) David's room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The staircase.
(d) Amanda's room.
4. When do the children hold the seance?
(a) At noon.
(b) When Molly is in bed.
(c) When the sun sets.
(d) At midnight.
5. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
(a) The turrets.
(b) The stained glass windows.
(c) The statue.
(d) The banister.
6. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) She has strange music playing.
(b) They are alone in the house.
(c) Rolor is crowing.
(d) A storm is brewing outside.
7. What does David expect from the initiation?
(a) He doesn't know what to expect.
(b) That Amanda will make them all break the rules.
(c) That Amanda will do something cruel.
(d) To be scared and interested.
8. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
(b) Tapping noises.
(c) Falling pebbles.
9. What do neophytes have to create for themselves?
(a) A pact.
(b) A certificate of completion.
(c) Ceremonial garb.
(d) Some magic possessions.
10. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) Bed time.
(b) During chores.
(c) When the kids play games.
(d) Meal times.
11. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(b) Rocks and pebbles.
(c) Drops of blood.
(d) Broken glass.
12. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
(a) She wants the house fixed up.
(b) She hopes ti surprise Jeff.
(c) She is afraid of being alone.
(d) She is worried about a fire.
13. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
(a) They have to keep them quiet.
(b) They have to kill them in the end.
(c) They have to find different kinds.
(d) They have to keep them with them at all times.
14. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
15. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
(c) Witch history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
2. How old was Harriett when she got involved with the poltergeist?
3. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
4. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
5. Who falls asleep during the seance?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)