|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tricky part about the reptiles?
(a) They have to keep them quiet.
(b) They have to kill them in the end.
(c) They have to find different kinds.
(d) They have to keep them with them at all times.
2. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
3. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
4. What caused the poltergeist to stop appearing?
(a) The absence of Harriett.
(b) The new owners.
(c) The exorcism.
(d) The replacement of the cupid.
5. Who chooses the initiation day?
6. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) A philodendron.
(b) An art set.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) The piano.
7. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(b) Text books.
8. What is Harriett's sister's name?
9. Who finds Janie's sacrifice after the initiation?
10. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
(b) The outdoors.
(c) The garage.
(d) Her bedroom.
11. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(a) Rocks and pebbles.
(b) Drops of blood.
(c) Broken glass.
12. What does Amanda want to know more about after meeting Mr. Golanski?
(a) Mr. Golanski's family.
(b) The Westerly house.
(c) Mind reading.
13. What corresponds to Amanda's questions during the seance?
(b) Falling pebbles.
(c) Tapping noises.
14. When do the children hold the seance?
(a) At midnight.
(b) When the sun sets.
(c) At noon.
(d) When Molly is in bed.
15. What is a poltergeist?
(a) An apparition.
(b) An undead being.
(c) A noisy ghost.
(d) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
2. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
3. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
4. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
5. Where does something appear during the seance?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)