|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) Rolor is crowing.
(b) She has strange music playing.
(c) A storm is brewing outside.
(d) They are alone in the house.
2. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It bites him.
(b) It has strange colorings.
(c) It crawls inside his shirt.
(d) It it slimy.
3. Where does David meet Amanda after she has been gone all day?
(a) The garage.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The library.
4. What is broken during the night after the milk jug is broken?
(a) The piano.
(b) A philodendron.
(c) A crystal goblet.
(d) An art set.
5. What is Janie's sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) A watch of her father's.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) Her favorite rock.
(d) Her mother's opal ring.
6. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He lives nearby.
(d) He likes the house.
7. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was at a dance.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She was sleeping when it happened.
(d) She was out of town.
8. What does Amanda want to know more about after meeting Mr. Golanski?
(a) The Westerly house.
(b) Mind reading.
(d) Mr. Golanski's family.
9. What does Blair say happened to him during the seance?
(a) He saw a vision.
(b) He had a dream.
(c) The spirit spoke to him.
(d) There were animals speaking to him.
10. What does David refer to his reptile as?
(a) His familiar.
(b) His friend.
(c) His pet.
(d) His item.
11. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A possession of a living person.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A stolen item.
12. What is a poltergeist?
(a) An undead being.
(b) A noisy ghost.
(c) An apparition.
(d) A demon.
13. What is Harriett's sister's name?
14. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) Ceremonial garb.
(b) A formal dress.
(d) Her pajamas.
15. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
(a) He pays attention to her.
(b) He believes in ghosts.
(c) He knows about electricity.
(d) He knows about the Westerly sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Amanda go the day after she meets Mr. Golanski?
2. What is burning during the initiation?
3. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
4. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
5. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)