|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
2. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
3. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
(a) To make a distraction.
(b) To avoid the floor.
(c) To hide from the loose reptiles.
(d) To play a game.
4. What is Mr. Golanski's occupation?
5. What is burning during the initiation?
(a) Old books.
6. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
(a) Amanda's father.
(c) His father.
7. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Kill her animal.
(b) Choose a different name.
(c) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(d) Drink the broth.
8. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) A traveling salesman.
(b) Mr. Golanski's father.
(c) A ghost.
(d) The Westerly sisters.
9. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(b) Text books.
10. Who does David share a room with?
11. Who finds Janie's sacrifice after the initiation?
12. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) The garden.
(b) A tree house.
(c) Her room.
(d) The library.
13. Who falls asleep during the seance?
14. What does Amanda have planned for the day after the initiation?
(a) Another ritual.
(b) A seance.
(c) A spell.
(d) A sacrifice.
15. What does Amanda want to know more about after meeting Mr. Golanski?
(a) The Westerly house.
(c) Mind reading.
(d) Mr. Golanski's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Golanski's father make for the house?
2. What did the Westerly parents do after talking to the medium?
3. What do neophytes have to create for themselves?
4. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
5. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)