|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Westerly House built?
2. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was out of town.
(b) She was at a dance.
(c) She was sleeping when it happened.
(d) She was in the hospital.
3. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
(a) Amanda's father.
(b) His father.
4. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
(a) It has to be old.
(b) It has to be magic in nature.
(c) It has to be valuable.
(d) It has to be important.
5. How does Amanda react to the clothing worn to the initiation?
(a) She makes them change.
(b) She is impressed.
(c) She laughs out loud.
(d) She scoffs.
6. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It crawls inside his shirt.
(b) It has strange colorings.
(c) It bites him.
(d) It it slimy.
7. Which of the following do NOT have to be collected by neophytes?
(a) Something from a dead person.
(b) A stolen item.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A possession of a living person.
8. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
(a) She is worried about a fire.
(b) She hopes ti surprise Jeff.
(c) She wants the house fixed up.
(d) She is afraid of being alone.
9. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
10. Who will be out of the house on initiation day?
11. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
(a) She is the same age as Harriett was.
(b) It is angry at the new tennants.
(c) It senses her powers.
(d) She called it in the seance.
12. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) Something terrible had happened there.
(c) There was no haunting there.
(d) There was an evil spirit there.
13. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
14. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Choose a different name.
(b) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(c) Kill her animal.
(d) Drink the broth.
15. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(b) Drops of blood.
(c) Broken glass.
(d) Rocks and pebbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the seance held?
2. How does David think he looks during the initiation?
3. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
4. What causes Amanda to ask Mr. Golanski so many questions?
5. What does Blair say he learned about during the seance?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)