|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
(a) It senses her powers.
(b) It is angry at the new tennants.
(c) She called it in the seance.
(d) She is the same age as Harriett was.
2. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The garage.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What makes the initiation most interesting?
(a) They are alone in the house.
(b) Rolor is crowing.
(c) She has strange music playing.
(d) A storm is brewing outside.
4. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(b) Choose a different name.
(c) Kill her animal.
(d) Drink the broth.
5. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
(a) Her bedroom.
(c) The outdoors.
(d) The garage.
6. What does David refer to his reptile as?
(a) His item.
(b) His familiar.
(c) His pet.
(d) His friend.
7. What does Amanda wear during the seance?
(a) Ceremonial garb.
(b) A formal dress.
(c) Her pajamas.
8. How does Mr. Golanski get to the house so fast?
(a) He lives nearby.
(b) All of these.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He likes the house.
9. What kind of floors have to be avoided in one of the ordeals?
10. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) When the kids play games.
(b) During chores.
(c) Meal times.
(d) Bed time.
11. How many people were with Harriett when the cupid lost its head?
12. Who is the first person to notice items from the poltergeist?
13. What does David expect from the initiation?
(a) To be scared and interested.
(b) That Amanda will make them all break the rules.
(c) That Amanda will do something cruel.
(d) He doesn't know what to expect.
14. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
(a) She was sleeping when it happened.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She was at a dance.
(d) She was out of town.
15. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(a) Text books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks a pitcher of milk?
2. What does Amanda have planned for the day after the initiation?
3. Where is the seance held?
4. Where does Amanda go the day after she meets Mr. Golanski?
5. What does Amanda teach David about after Mr. Golanski leaves?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)