|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David share a room with?
2. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
(a) His father.
(b) Amanda's father.
3. When does Amanda show herself while thinking about the poltergeist?
(a) Meal times.
(b) When the kids play games.
(c) During chores.
(d) Bed time.
4. How does David feel while Amanda is gone the day after meeting Mr. Golanski?
5. Who caused the headless cupid?
(a) A traveling salesman.
(b) The Westerly sisters.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Mr. Golanski's father.
6. How does David feel before the initiation?
7. What appeared all over the house after the Westerly House was built?
(a) Broken glass.
(b) Drops of blood.
(c) Rocks and pebbles.
8. Why does Amanda think the poltergeist has returned?
(a) It senses her powers.
(b) She is the same age as Harriett was.
(c) It is angry at the new tennants.
(d) She called it in the seance.
9. Why does Molly hire Mr. Golanski?
(a) She wants the house fixed up.
(b) She is afraid of being alone.
(c) She hopes ti surprise Jeff.
(d) She is worried about a fire.
10. What room in the house has the forbidden flooring for one of the ordeals?
(a) The living room.
(b) The garage.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dining room.
11. What does Amanda ban the children from while she prepares for the initiation?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) Her bedroom.
(d) The garage.
12. What does David expect from the initiation?
(a) That Amanda will do something cruel.
(b) That Amanda will make them all break the rules.
(c) To be scared and interested.
(d) He doesn't know what to expect.
13. Where did Amanda find the information she was looking for?
(c) Text books.
14. What does Blair say happened to him during the seance?
(a) He had a dream.
(b) There were animals speaking to him.
(c) He saw a vision.
(d) The spirit spoke to him.
15. What did the medium say about the Westerly House?
(a) The girls were involved in something strange.
(b) There was an evil spirit there.
(c) There was no haunting there.
(d) Something terrible had happened there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the initiation most interesting?
2. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
3. What causes Mr. Golanski to get annoyed with Amanda?
4. What color is forbidden to neophytes?
5. Where does Amanda go the day after she meets Mr. Golanski?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)