|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(b) Calls Leah.
2. What does Janie use to complete the first ordeal?
(b) Pretend games.
3. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
(a) All of these.
(b) It bites her.
(c) It rams its head into her.
(d) It scratches her.
4. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) He could sense the anger.
(b) All of these.
(c) Molly was crying.
(d) Amanda stayed in the car.
5. How does David watch Amanda when she first gets to the house?
(a) Stands on the porch.
(b) Watches out the window.
(c) Looks through a peep hole.
(d) Peeks around the house.
6. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
7. Why is Jeff so relieved to go on a trip for work?
(a) Molly needs to get to know the kids.
(b) He is awkward around Molly.
(c) He wants to avoid Amanda.
(d) They need money for house repairs.
8. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Pets the animals.
(b) Hugs her.
(c) Reads her book.
9. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 month.
10. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
(a) Broken arm.
(b) Bruised arm.
(d) Stomach problem.
11. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
12. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
(a) Her heritage.
(b) Her rank.
(c) Her birthright.
(d) Her power.
13. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) He misses his mate.
(b) Amanda mistreats him.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) The house is too cold.
14. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) An initiate.
(b) A neophyte.
(c) A warlock.
(d) An intern.
15. What is the second ordeal?
(a) Cleansing their auras.
(b) Purifying the house.
(c) Collecting reptiles.
(d) Learning their past history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say they must be serious about to be initiated?
2. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
3. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
4. What does David think will be the biggest challenge in the first ordeal?
5. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)