|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second ordeal?
(a) Learning their past history.
(b) Collecting reptiles.
(c) Cleansing their auras.
(d) Purifying the house.
2. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
(a) His wife left him.
(b) His children wanted him to.
(c) He left his wife.
(d) His wife died.
3. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
4. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
5. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
(a) Bruised arm.
(c) Stomach problem.
(d) Broken arm.
6. What surprises Molly about David?
(a) He is welcoming to her.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He likes to cook.
(d) He is not sad all the time.
7. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
8. What is Jeff's occupation?
(d) Land lord.
9. What is on Amanda's forehead?
(a) A dot.
(b) A triangle.
(c) A poem.
(d) A painted eye.
10. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
11. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) The house is too cold.
(b) Amanda mistreats him.
(c) He misses his mate.
(d) He is wounded.
12. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) The front porch.
(c) The garage.
(d) Her room.
13. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
(d) Ham and eggs.
14. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(a) Hits others.
(b) Stays in the car.
(c) Slams doors.
15. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
(a) Learning names.
(b) Changing her clothes.
(c) Getting her bags inside.
(d) Finding her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
2. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
4. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
5. Where do Amanda and David have their first long talk?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)