|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
(a) Learning names.
(b) Changing her clothes.
(c) Getting her bags inside.
(d) Finding her room.
2. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(d) Calls Leah.
3. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Molly was crying.
(c) He could sense the anger.
(d) Amanda stayed in the car.
4. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
(b) Touched others.
5. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
(a) Bruised arm.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Stomach problem.
6. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
(a) The garage.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) The front porch.
(d) Her room.
7. How did Esther come by her nick name?
(a) Her father studied Tesla.
(b) She couldn't say her full name as a child.
(c) She told a school teacher that was her princess name.
(d) Her little sister called her that.
8. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
9. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
10. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A bruised arm.
(c) A headache.
(d) A stomach problem.
11. What does Amanda ask David to help her hunt for?
12. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
(a) Her birthright.
(b) Her rank.
(c) Her power.
(d) Her heritage.
13. Why does Amanda want the second ordeal kept secret?
(a) She wants to be in charge.
(b) It forces them to lie to Molly.
(c) Jeff will be angry.
(d) Molly is afraid of snakes.
14. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
(a) His wife left him.
(b) His children wanted him to.
(c) He left his wife.
(d) His wife died.
15. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esther think of Amanda when they first meet?
2. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
3. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
4. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
5. Who argues about the test results?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)