|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What herb does Amanda say she finds while with David?
(a) All of these.
(c) Blood root.
(d) Death cup.
2. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What kind of animal is Rolor?
4. What does Leah study?
(c) Egyptian History.
5. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
(b) Asks questions.
(c) Touches her.
(d) Plays with her.
6. What is the second ordeal?
(a) Learning their past history.
(b) Purifying the house.
(c) Cleansing their auras.
(d) Collecting reptiles.
7. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
(c) Touched others.
8. Who argues about the test results?
9. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
10. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
(a) To make Amanda angry.
(b) To make everyone run late.
(c) To get more sleep.
(d) To keep his part of the first ordeal.
11. What is Esther's nick name?
12. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) Amanda is reading to her.
(c) David distracts her.
(d) She is painting.
13. Why id Amanda disappointed that there are no nearby cemeteries?
(a) Herbs from there are the best.
(b) She needs one for a ritual.
(c) They are so quiet.
(d) She likes to pray at cemeteries.
14. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
15. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
2. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
3. What does Amanda say they must be serious about to be initiated?
4. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
5. Why is Jeff so relieved to go on a trip for work?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)