|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
2. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
(c) Ham and eggs.
3. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) They don't have a connection yet.
(b) It senses her unhappiness.
(c) It is afraid of her.
(d) He is not comfortable in the house.
4. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) A neophyte.
(b) An intern.
(c) A warlock.
(d) An initiate.
5. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
(a) She is a naturalist.
(b) She wants to be a vet.
(c) She needs them for her occult studies.
(d) She saved them when they were found injured.
6. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Pets the animals.
(b) Reads her book.
(d) Hugs her.
7. What is Esther's nick name?
8. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) He misses his mate.
(b) The house is too cold.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) Amanda mistreats him.
9. Why does Amanda want the second ordeal kept secret?
(a) It forces them to lie to Molly.
(b) Molly is afraid of snakes.
(c) Jeff will be angry.
(d) She wants to be in charge.
10. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
11. Where does Amanda hope to find some herbs?
(a) The garden.
(b) A school house.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) The woods.
12. Where do Amanda and David have their first long talk?
(a) The attic.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garage.
(d) The garden.
13. What does Amanda say that the test results revealed?
(a) They are not hopeless.
(b) She is more powerful.
(c) There is potential.
(d) She has never seen weaker.
14. Why is Jeff so relieved to go on a trip for work?
(a) He wants to avoid Amanda.
(b) Molly needs to get to know the kids.
(c) He is awkward around Molly.
(d) They need money for house repairs.
15. What does David think will be the biggest challenge in the first ordeal?
(b) Using the restroom.
(c) Going to school.
(d) Doing chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
2. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
3. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
4. What is David's new house called?
5. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)