|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Esther she studies?
(a) The occult.
(d) African History.
2. What does Amanda say they must be serious about to be initiated?
3. What does Janie use to complete the first ordeal?
(c) Pretend games.
4. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
5. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
(a) Her birthright.
(b) Her heritage.
(c) Her rank.
(d) Her power.
6. What does Leah study?
(a) Egyptian History.
7. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
(a) It bites her.
(b) It scratches her.
(c) It rams its head into her.
(d) All of these.
8. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
(b) Touched others.
9. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She is painting.
(c) Amanda is reading to her.
(d) David distracts her.
10. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The front porch.
(d) Her room.
11. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
(a) To make Amanda angry.
(b) To keep his part of the first ordeal.
(c) To get more sleep.
(d) To make everyone run late.
12. What is David's new house called?
(a) The old Westerly House.
(b) The Convent Place.
(c) The Professor's Keep.
(d) The Haunted House.
13. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
(b) Ham and eggs.
14. Why does Jeff have to go away for work so suddenly?
(a) There was a last minute opening.
(b) He was recently promoted.
(c) His funding came through suddenly.
(d) The man who planned the trip got sick.
15. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(a) Slams doors.
(b) Hits others.
(d) Stays in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Amanda get her familiar?
2. Whose alarm clock does David reset before the first ordeal?
3. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
4. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
5. Where do Amanda and David have their first long talk?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)