|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
(a) She is kind.
(b) He is her age.
(c) He doesn't talk.
(d) She likes animals.
2. Why does Jeff have to go away for work so suddenly?
(a) He was recently promoted.
(b) The man who planned the trip got sick.
(c) His funding came through suddenly.
(d) There was a last minute opening.
3. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) An intern.
(b) A neophyte.
(c) An initiate.
(d) A warlock.
4. What does David think will be the biggest challenge in the first ordeal?
(a) Using the restroom.
(b) Doing chores.
(d) Going to school.
5. What is Jeff's occupation?
(c) Land lord.
6. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
(b) Ham and eggs.
7. What caused David to dislike Molly at first?
(a) She could not cook.
(b) She was not educated.
(c) She was different than his mother.
(d) She had a daughter.
8. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
9. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
10. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
(a) Getting her bags inside.
(b) Learning names.
(c) Finding her room.
(d) Changing her clothes.
11. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) He is not comfortable in the house.
(b) They don't have a connection yet.
(c) It senses her unhappiness.
(d) It is afraid of her.
12. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
13. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(a) Slams doors.
(c) Hits others.
(d) Stays in the car.
14. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) He misses his mate.
(b) The house is too cold.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) Amanda mistreats him.
15. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
(a) A stomach problem.
(b) A headache.
(c) A bruised arm.
(d) A broken leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
2. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
3. What surprises Molly about David?
4. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
5. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)