|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
2. How does David describe Amanda's clothing?
3. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
(a) Touches her.
(b) Asks questions.
(d) Plays with her.
4. What does Amanda say that the test results revealed?
(a) She has never seen weaker.
(b) They are not hopeless.
(c) She is more powerful.
(d) There is potential.
5. Whose alarm clock does David reset before the first ordeal?
6. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
(a) She likes animals.
(b) She is kind.
(c) He doesn't talk.
(d) He is her age.
7. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) Amanda mistreats him.
(b) The house is too cold.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He misses his mate.
8. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
(a) Her rank.
(b) Her power.
(c) Her heritage.
(d) Her birthright.
9. What does Esther think of Amanda when they first meet?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is exciting.
(d) She is weird.
10. What is Molly's occupation?
11. Where does Amanda hope to find some herbs?
(a) The woods.
(b) The garden.
(c) A school house.
(d) A cemetery.
12. What is David's new house called?
(a) The Haunted House.
(b) The Professor's Keep.
(c) The Convent Place.
(d) The old Westerly House.
13. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) It is afraid of her.
(b) They don't have a connection yet.
(c) He is not comfortable in the house.
(d) It senses her unhappiness.
14. What is Esther's nick name?
15. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
2. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
3. What injury does Amanda say her powers once caused?
4. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
5. Why does Jeff have to go away for work so suddenly?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)