Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 hour.
2. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) He could sense the anger.
(c) Amanda stayed in the car.
(d) Molly was crying.
3. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
(a) Open minds.
(b) Linguistic talents.
(c) Reading abilities.
(d) Psychic talents.
4. What does Esther do too much of when she meets Amanda?
(a) Plays with her.
(c) Touches her.
(d) Asks questions.
5. What does Janie use to complete the first ordeal?
(b) Pretend games.
6. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
7. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
8. Which sibling does Amanda prefer?
9. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
(a) She is painting.
(b) She has a headache.
(c) Amanda is reading to her.
(d) David distracts her.
10. What kind of animal is Rolor?
11. What does Amanda tell Esther she studies?
(a) The occult.
(c) African History.
12. What does Esther think of Amanda when they first meet?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is exciting.
(c) She is weird.
(d) She is pretty.
13. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
14. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
(a) A bruised arm.
(b) A headache.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A stomach problem.
15. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(d) Calls Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
2. How old are the twins at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
4. How does David watch Amanda when she first gets to the house?
5. What herb does Amanda say she finds while with David?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)