|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say that the test results revealed?
(a) They are not hopeless.
(b) She has never seen weaker.
(c) There is potential.
(d) She is more powerful.
2. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
(a) His wife died.
(b) He left his wife.
(c) His children wanted him to.
(d) His wife left him.
3. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Hugs her.
(b) Pets the animals.
(d) Reads her book.
4. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) Molly was crying.
(b) He could sense the anger.
(c) All of these.
(d) Amanda stayed in the car.
5. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) He misses his mate.
(b) He is wounded.
(c) The house is too cold.
(d) Amanda mistreats him.
6. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A stomach problem.
(c) A bruised arm.
(d) A headache.
7. How old are the twins at the beginning of the book?
8. How did Esther come by her nick name?
(a) She told a school teacher that was her princess name.
(b) Her father studied Tesla.
(c) She couldn't say her full name as a child.
(d) Her little sister called her that.
9. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(b) Stays in the car.
(c) Hits others.
(d) Slams doors.
10. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
11. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) It is afraid of her.
(b) They don't have a connection yet.
(c) It senses her unhappiness.
(d) He is not comfortable in the house.
12. Why does Jeff have to go away for work so suddenly?
(a) He was recently promoted.
(b) His funding came through suddenly.
(c) There was a last minute opening.
(d) The man who planned the trip got sick.
13. Why does Amanda want the second ordeal kept secret?
(a) Molly is afraid of snakes.
(b) It forces them to lie to Molly.
(c) Jeff will be angry.
(d) She wants to be in charge.
14. Who argues about the test results?
15. What does Esther think of Amanda when they first meet?
(a) She is weird.
(b) She is exciting.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
2. Where does Amanda hope to find some herbs?
3. What does Amanda say they must be serious about to be initiated?
4. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
5. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)