|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Amanda's forehead?
(a) A triangle.
(b) A dot.
(c) A poem.
(d) A painted eye.
2. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
(a) She tells her mother to get David.
(b) She sends him a text message.
(c) She cries out for him.
(d) She gestures for him to come ot her.
3. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Hugs her.
(c) Pets the animals.
(d) Reads her book.
4. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
(a) All of these.
(b) It rams its head into her.
(c) It scratches her.
(d) It bites her.
5. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
6. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
(a) She is kind.
(b) He is her age.
(c) She likes animals.
(d) He doesn't talk.
7. Why id Amanda disappointed that there are no nearby cemeteries?
(a) Herbs from there are the best.
(b) She needs one for a ritual.
(c) She likes to pray at cemeteries.
(d) They are so quiet.
8. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Amanda stayed in the car.
(c) He could sense the anger.
(d) Molly was crying.
9. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
10. What does David say is the only thing he can count on Amanda for?
(d) Being late.
11. What kind of animal is Rolor?
12. Where did Amanda get her familiar?
(a) On a picnic.
(b) A pet store.
(c) The veterinarian.
(d) At an occult store.
13. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(b) Calls Leah.
14. What is David's new house called?
(a) The Convent Place.
(b) The old Westerly House.
(c) The Professor's Keep.
(d) The Haunted House.
15. Why does Amanda have so many animals?
(a) She wants to be a vet.
(b) She needs them for her occult studies.
(c) She is a naturalist.
(d) She saved them when they were found injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David put his food in on the day of the first ordeal?
2. Why is Jeff so relieved to go on a trip for work?
3. What surprises Molly about David?
4. What is the second ordeal?
5. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)