|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
(a) It scratches her.
(b) All of these.
(c) It rams its head into her.
(d) It bites her.
2. What kind of animal is Rolor?
3. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) All of these.
(b) Molly was crying.
(c) Amanda stayed in the car.
(d) He could sense the anger.
4. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
(a) She is kind.
(b) He doesn't talk.
(c) She likes animals.
(d) He is her age.
5. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
(a) It is afraid of her.
(b) He is not comfortable in the house.
(c) They don't have a connection yet.
(d) It senses her unhappiness.
6. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
7. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
8. What does Amanda ask David to help her hunt for?
9. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(d) Calls Leah.
10. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
11. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
12. Why does Jeff have to go away for work so suddenly?
(a) The man who planned the trip got sick.
(b) His funding came through suddenly.
(c) He was recently promoted.
(d) There was a last minute opening.
13. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
14. What herb does Amanda say she finds while with David?
(b) Death cup.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blood root.
15. What does Leah study?
(b) Egyptian History.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
2. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
3. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
4. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
5. What does David think will be the biggest challenge in the first ordeal?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)