|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amanda hope to find some herbs?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A school house.
(c) The garden.
(d) The woods.
2. Why is Jeff so relieved to go on a trip for work?
(a) They need money for house repairs.
(b) He wants to avoid Amanda.
(c) He is awkward around Molly.
(d) Molly needs to get to know the kids.
3. Why id Amanda disappointed that there are no nearby cemeteries?
(a) She needs one for a ritual.
(b) Herbs from there are the best.
(c) They are so quiet.
(d) She likes to pray at cemeteries.
4. What does Amanda test her new siblings for?
(a) Psychic talents.
(b) Reading abilities.
(c) Open minds.
(d) Linguistic talents.
5. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
(a) To make everyone run late.
(b) To keep his part of the first ordeal.
(c) To make Amanda angry.
(d) To get more sleep.
6. What does Leah study?
(c) Egyptian History.
7. What does David say is the only thing he can count on Amanda for?
(b) Being late.
8. Why did Jeff marry Molly?
(a) His wife died.
(b) His wife left him.
(c) He left his wife.
(d) His children wanted him to.
9. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
(a) A warlock.
(b) An initiate.
(c) An intern.
(d) A neophyte.
10. What is David's new house called?
(a) The Convent Place.
(b) The old Westerly House.
(c) The Professor's Keep.
(d) The Haunted House.
11. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
12. What herb does Amanda say she finds while with David?
(a) Blood root.
(b) Death cup.
(d) All of these.
13. How does David describe Amanda's clothing?
14. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
15. What is Molly's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Molly about David?
2. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
3. How does Esther feel when she hears about the injury caused by Amanda's power?
4. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)