|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ordeals does Amanda have planned?
2. Whose alarm clock does David reset before the first ordeal?
3. What is Molly's occupation?
4. Why id Amanda disappointed that there are no nearby cemeteries?
(a) They are so quiet.
(b) She likes to pray at cemeteries.
(c) She needs one for a ritual.
(d) Herbs from there are the best.
5. What does David say is the only thing he can count on Amanda for?
(c) Being late.
6. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) The house is too cold.
(c) Amanda mistreats him.
(d) He misses his mate.
7. How is David related to Amanda?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his step sister.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his half sister.
8. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
(a) Finding her room.
(b) Changing her clothes.
(c) Getting her bags inside.
(d) Learning names.
9. What is Jeff's occupation?
(b) Land lord.
10. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(a) Slams doors.
(b) Hits others.
(d) Stays in the car.
11. Which animal is Amanda's familiar?
12. What does David put his food in on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) His back pack.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) The trash can.
(d) The garbage disposal.
13. What does Amanda ask David to help her hunt for?
14. What is David's new house called?
(a) The old Westerly House.
(b) The Professor's Keep.
(c) The Haunted House.
(d) The Convent Place.
15. What kind of animal is Rolor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David think will be the biggest challenge in the first ordeal?
2. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
3. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
4. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
5. What caused David to dislike Molly at first?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)