|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David put his food in on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) The trash can.
(b) His back pack.
(c) A plastic bag.
(d) The garbage disposal.
2. What does Tesser use at dinner on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) A plastic shovel.
(b) The rubber spatula.
(c) A wooden stick.
(d) Disposable utensils.
3. What is Molly's occupation?
4. What does Amanda need David to help with when she gets to the house?
(a) Getting her bags inside.
(b) Learning names.
(c) Finding her room.
(d) Changing her clothes.
5. What has to be avoided in the first ordeal?
6. How does Amanda speak when she talks about her animals?
7. What surprises Molly about David?
(a) He is welcoming to her.
(b) He is not sad all the time.
(c) He is helpful.
(d) He likes to cook.
8. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Reads her book.
(b) Hugs her.
(c) Pets the animals.
9. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
(b) Stays in the car.
(c) Slams doors.
(d) Hits others.
10. What does Amanda tell Esther she studies?
(a) The occult.
(c) African History.
11. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
(a) She likes animals.
(b) He doesn't talk.
(c) He is her age.
(d) She is kind.
12. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
(a) To keep his part of the first ordeal.
(b) To make Amanda angry.
(c) To make everyone run late.
(d) To get more sleep.
13. How long does Amanda say each ordeal will last?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
14. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
(a) A bruised arm.
(b) A stomach problem.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A headache.
15. What is Esther's nick name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
2. What is Jeff's occupation?
3. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
4. Why does Blair say Rolor is unhappy?
5. Where do Amanda and David have their first long talk?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)