|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second ordeal?
(a) Purifying the house.
(b) Learning their past history.
(c) Collecting reptiles.
(d) Cleansing their auras.
2. What does Amanda do when she is alone in her room for the first time?
(a) Calls Leah.
3. What does David say is the only thing he can count on Amanda for?
(d) Being late.
4. How does Amanda ask David for help when she gets to the house?
(a) She gestures for him to come ot her.
(b) She cries out for him.
(c) She sends him a text message.
(d) She tells her mother to get David.
5. What does Janie do that upsets Amanda?
(a) Pets the animals.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Reads her book.
6. How does Amanda get hurt by her familiar?
(a) All of these.
(b) It bites her.
(c) It scratches her.
(d) It rams its head into her.
7. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
(a) Her power.
(b) Her rank.
(c) Her birthright.
(d) Her heritage.
8. What surprises Molly about David?
(a) He likes to cook.
(b) He is helpful.
(c) He is welcoming to her.
(d) He is not sad all the time.
9. What is Esther's nick name?
10. What does David put his food in on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) His back pack.
(b) The garbage disposal.
(c) The trash can.
(d) A plastic bag.
11. What does Amanda ask for breakfast on the morning of the first ordeal?
(c) Ham and eggs.
12. What does Amanda ask David to help her hunt for?
13. How long will Jeff be gone for work?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
14. What kind of outfit does Amanda say she is wearing when she gets to the house?
15. What does Tesser use at dinner on the day of the first ordeal?
(a) Disposable utensils.
(b) The rubber spatula.
(c) A plastic shovel.
(d) A wooden stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
2. What does Leah study?
3. Whose alarm clock does David reset before the first ordeal?
4. Where does Amanda hope to find some herbs?
5. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)