Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old is David at the beginning of the book?
2. How old are the twins at the beginning of the book?
3. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
4. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
5. How does Molly look when she first brings Amanda to the house?
6. What does Amanda do when she first gets to the house to show she doesn't want to be there?
Stays in the car.
7. What is David's new house called?
The old Westerly House.
8. How is David related to Amanda?
She is his step sister.
9. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
All of these.
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)