|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
2. How old are the twins at the beginning of the book?
3. How does David know Amanda was fighting with Molly before they got to the house?
(a) Molly was crying.
(b) Amanda stayed in the car.
(c) All of these.
(d) He could sense the anger.
4. How did Esther come by her nick name?
(a) Her father studied Tesla.
(b) She couldn't say her full name as a child.
(c) Her little sister called her that.
(d) She told a school teacher that was her princess name.
5. What does Amanda say the thing on her forehead signifies?
(a) Her power.
(b) Her birthright.
(c) Her heritage.
(d) Her rank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amanda prefer a particular sibling?
2. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
3. Who usually stops the twins' arguments?
4. How does David watch Amanda when she first gets to the house?
5. What did David say Amanda rarely did when they met?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)