|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David certain nothing bad will happen while Molly is picking up Ingrid?
(a) He plans to tell Amanda he knows.
(b) He knows Amanda is still sleeping.
(c) He knows Amanda wants to scare her mother.
(d) He will watch Amanda the entire time.
2. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
(a) Choose a different name.
(b) Kill her animal.
(c) Burn her ceremonial clothes.
(d) Drink the broth.
3. Who does David want to tell about the ordeals?
(b) His father.
(c) Amanda's father.
4. How does Amanda feel when Janie gets her sacrifice back?
5. What does Amanda tell Esther she studies?
(b) The occult.
(c) African History.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the painting of Janie come from?
2. Why was Harriett not blamed for the headless cupid?
3. Where do David and Amanda have their first lengthy conversation?
4. What does Amanda want to know more about after meeting Mr. Golanski?
5. What is the mark of a good sacrifice during the initiation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)