|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT an animal Amanda has?
2. What is wrong with the banister when David is finished repairing it?
(a) The bottom step is angled.
(b) The paint is mismatched.
(c) The top step is a different color than the rest.
(d) The cupid's head is crooked.
3. What does David find on the stairs while Molly is away?
(a) The cupid's head.
(b) All of these.
(c) Bits of machinery.
4. What object of Amanda's proves her guilt for David?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A pen.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A vial.
5. Where does Amanda like to go to think about things?
(a) A tree house.
(b) The garden.
(c) The library.
(d) Her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blair say will be happy after David repairs the staircase?
2. What was used to ruin the portrait of Janie?
3. Why does Amanda say she doesn't remember anything about the seance?
4. Why does Amanda say her familiar hurts her?
5. Why do the kids like to hear David read?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)