|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David reset an alarm clock before the first ordeal?
(a) To get more sleep.
(b) To make Amanda angry.
(c) To make everyone run late.
(d) To keep his part of the first ordeal.
2. Why does Molly not notice all the strange things happening during dinner during the first ordeal?
(a) She is painting.
(b) She has a headache.
(c) David distracts her.
(d) Amanda is reading to her.
3. How does David feel before the initiation?
4. What makes David squirm with his reptile?
(a) It it slimy.
(b) It has strange colorings.
(c) It bites him.
(d) It crawls inside his shirt.
5. How does Amanda act the day after the initiation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tesser refuse to do during the initiation?
2. Why do the children climb on the piano during one of the ordeals?
3. Who gets most upset about the broken milk jug?
4. What injury does Amanda say she caused with her powers?
5. What does Amanda say she can help David become?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)