|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at Lisa's work when Seven, Sekani, and Starr have all come to bring Lisa food during her lunch break?
2. What does April Ofrah say she will begin her work for Starr by doing?
(a) Getting her a television interview.
(b) Filing a lawsuit against the county on her behalf.
(c) Getting a restraining order for her against Officer Cruise.
(d) Renting her an office.
3. Whose hooded sweatshirt is Starr wearing at Big D's party?
(a) Big Mav's.
4. Who stops the teens from robbing Seven and Starr on the basketball court?
(a) Uncle Carlos.
5. What distinctive way of texting does Starr say Seven uses?
(a) Complete sentences.
(b) All capital letters.
(c) Lots of numbers.
(d) Perfect punctuation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Starr's friends at Williamson Prep has a pixie cut and stays in the school during the protest?
2. What term does Starr apply to the corpses of both Khalil and Natasha as they lie in their coffins?
3. What name does Mr. Lewis call Maverick when he coaxes Maverick back inside the store after being harassed by the police?
4. What separates the customers from the cashier at Reuben's BBQ?
5. With whose picture does Maverick replace Martin Luther King's picture when he buys Carter's Grocery?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)