|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Starr and her friends sing loudly, "Just get'cha head in the game" during the PE basketball game, what musical does Starr say they are referencing?
(b) High School Musical.
(d) Phantom of the Opera.
2. At what church is Khalil's funeral held?
(a) Inglewood Baptist.
(b) Christ Temple.
(c) Sunset Presbyterian.
(d) Riverton Hills Unitarian.
3. What detail about her birth does Starr learn for the first time as Lisa drives her to her Uncle Carlos's house?
(a) She had not been breathing.
(b) She had been a breach birth.
(c) She had weighed three pounds.
(d) She had been addicted to cocaine.
4. What distinctive way of texting does Starr say Seven uses?
(a) Lots of numbers.
(b) All capital letters.
(c) Complete sentences.
(d) Perfect punctuation.
5. How long after Khalil's death does his funeral take place?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Starr reports that the interview with the detectives takes fifteen minutes and that at the end of it, both she and Lisa know that the situation is going to be a certain way, what do they say they know it will be?
2. To what point total do Seven and Starr agree to play when they play one-on-one basketball the day after the riots break out in their neighborhood?
3. Who is the next door neighbor who offers Starr's family the use of his generator in case the civil disobedience leads to power outages?
4. What is the name of Starr's prep school?
5. For how long has Starr been romantically involved with Chris before Maverick finds out about their relationship?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)