|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Starr name as her very first crush?
(d) Harry Potter.
2. What object does King place on Khalil's chest that causes Rosalie to shout and to snatch the object away?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A gray handkerchief.
3. At what church is Khalil's funeral held?
(a) Christ Temple.
(b) Riverton Hills Unitarian.
(c) Sunset Presbyterian.
(d) Inglewood Baptist.
4. When Starr reports that the interview with the detectives takes fifteen minutes and that at the end of it, both she and Lisa know that the situation is going to be a certain way, what do they say they know it will be?
(a) "A real injustice" (103).
(b) "Some bullshit" (103).
(c) "A mess of trouble" (103).
(d) "A tangled mess" (103)
5. What injury does Starr say she had incurred while jumping down from a fence that caused her to stop jumping to the ground from high places?
(a) A broken toe.
(b) A broken ankle.
(c) A skinned knee.
(d) A sprained ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fault does Starr say it is that the riots are happening?
2. How many times in total does the policeman search Khalil after he pulls him over and pulls him out of the car?
3. What promise does Uncle Carlos make that causes Starr to agree to letting the detectives interview her?
4. When Starr and Lisa arrive at the police station for Starr to be interviewed, how many cops does Starr count before she loses count because the guns in their holsters are all she can see?
5. When Starr rightly accuses Khalil of selling crack cocaine, what two necessities does he say he had tired of choosing between?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)