|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Starr's neighborhood called?
(a) Scenic Heights.
(b) Ferguson Straights.
(c) Garden Heights.
(d) The Gardens.
2. When one of the policemen allows Maverick to rise from the sidewalk but tells him he will be keeping an eye on him, what name does he add to the end of his warning?
3. Where is Starr's first television interview held?
(a) In a hotel courtyard.
(b) Outside of the library.
(c) On the steps of the Los Angeles City Hall.
(d) In Grant Park.
4. After hearing about the unfolding of the events during Khalil's shooting, what does the detective ask Starr if she knows whether Khalil had sold?
(a) Credit card numbers.
(b) Magazine subscriptions.
(d) Stolen property.
5. What does Maverick have to do for Sekani every time Sekani catches him using a curse word?
(a) Read him a story.
(b) Take him out for ice cream.
(c) Take him for a ride in the car.
(d) Put a dollar in a jar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kenya tells Starr that she should speak up about the injustice of Khalil's death because Starr has a chance to change the whole what?
2. What reason does Starr give for saying that she and Jay-Z have to be related somehow?
3. In what type of vehicle are the King Lords sitting while Seven and Starr play one-on-one basketball the day after the riots break out?
4. What name does Rosalie call Iesha at Khalil's funeral?
5. What do Khalil's classmates present to Khalil's family at his funeral?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)