|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Williamson Prep students chant to begin their day of protesting?
(a) Hell no, we won't go.
(b) All Lives Matter.
(c) Justice for Khalil.
(d) Black Lives Matter.
2. How old is Starr when Maverick has a talk with her about what to do if a cop stops her?
3. What object does Starr say the bullhorn is as heavy as?
(a) An anchor.
(b) An anvil.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A gun.
4. What is embossed on the leather wallet Starr gives Maverick for Father's Day one year?
(a) Starr's initials.
(b) Cash money.
(c) Maverick's initials.
(d) Lisa's initials.
5. Who calls dibs on the biggest of the bedrooms available to the three kids who will be living in the new house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Starr call the new blog she starts after Khalil's death?
2. What faction of the King Lords gang does Maverick ask to help guard his home and family after his home is attacked?
3. What is the theme of Chris and Starr's prom?
4. After how many months of being treated for cancer does Nana get fired from her hospital job?
5. What kind of car does Iesha drive?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)