|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Starr give for saying that she and Jay-Z have to be related somehow?
(a) They share the same last name.
(b) She loves Beyonce as much as Jay-Z does.
(c) They used to live in the same projects where Starr lived as a child.
(d) Blue Ivy looks exactly like Starr's baby pictures.
2. What type of literature is Mr. Warren teaching about when Starr asks him to continue his lesson to help distract her from her pain on the day of the school protest?
3. Lisa tells Maverick that he needs to decide which is more important: his family or what other element?
(a) His people.
(b) Cedar Grove.
(c) Garden Heights.
(d) His pride.
4. Where do Starr and Chris and their friends go after prom?
(a) Starr's house.
(c) Uncle Carlos's house.
5. What does Chris call Starr in the first text message in which he tells her he loves her?
(b) Fresh Princess.
(c) High Priestess.
(d) Your Royal Majesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Avril Ofrah's work position?
2. What kind of people does Starr tell the television interviewer that she wishes the cops would stop making assumptions about?
3. Kenya tells Starr that she should speak up about the injustice of Khalil's death because Starr has a chance to change the whole what?
4. When Starr and Lisa arrive at the police station for Starr to be interviewed, how many cops does Starr count before she loses count because the guns in their holsters are all she can see?
5. Point Seven of the Black Panthers' 10-Point Program starts with the words, "We want an end to" (320) what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)