Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part 4?
2. Which of the author's family dies on September 30, 1905?
3. Where did Viktor live in England?
4. Who is heir to the Hapsburg Empire in 1914?
5. Who occupied Japan after the Second World War?
How different is the Jewish outlet on life from the Christian's outlook on life? What are the main conflicts between the two cultures?
Examine the book's chronological setting.
1. What were the main concerns during the early part of the 20th century? How does the author express these concerns?
2. How would the author change the book if it was set in today's society?
Describe the journey of the netsuke. Why is the journey the netsuke took so important to de Waal and his family?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)