|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name was James Morris later called?
(a) Jan Morris.
(b) Frank Morris.
(c) Patra Yearly.
(d) Gay Talese.
2. What instrument does Henrik de Waal play?
3. What does the author call a vision of heaven at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) His wife and children walking towards him.
(b) Nine Jewish women parading down Ringstrasse.
(c) A portrait of his family laughing around a fire.
(d) Eight white suits hanging on a rail.
4. Why is it seen as dishonorable when Germany invaded Belgium?
(a) It supports the Germans.
(b) It has no government.
(c) It is in poverty.
(d) It is a neutral country.
5. Who was appointed the German Chancellor in 1933?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thomas and travel to last time they traveled together?
2. Who died on November 21, 1916?
3. What is the only color Evelina wears?
4. Who does Elisabeth write a letter to in Chapter 20?
5. How is Elisabeth related to the author?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)