|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was appointed the German Chancellor in 1933?
2. What Richard Hannay novel does the author reference in this section?
(a) The Nifle Man.
(b) Thirty Nine Steps.
(d) Treasure Island.
3. What is the name of the Austrian national anthem?
(a) Schon Tag.
(b) Menshen, Menschen.
(c) Gott Erhalte.
(d) Gott Liebe Dich.
4. Who is Elisabeth named after?
(a) An empress.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A queen.
(d) A writer.
5. What two places does the author say Emmy knows how to live in?
(a) The country and the city.
(b) Vienna and France.
(c) England and Vienna.
(d) The town and the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why kind of parties did Iggy find very boring?
2. Which of the following phrases were printed in the Japanese-English Conversation Manual?
3. Which South American country declared war on Austria?
4. Who does Elisabeth write a letter to in Chapter 20?
5. What city does Iggy go to from Paris?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)