Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Part 4?
2. Which of the author's family dies on September 30, 1905?
3. Where did Viktor live in England?
(d) Tunbridge Wells.
4. Who is heir to the Hapsburg Empire in 1914?
(a) Joseph Heller.
(b) Jan Heckeroth.
(c) Franz Ferdinand.
(d) Thomas Mann.
5. Who occupied Japan after the Second World War?
(d) West Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country do the Ephrussi go to for their long month away?
2. Where did Thomas and travel to last time they traveled together?
3. In which city did Henrik de Waal grow up?
4. Which South American country declared war on Austria?
5. Who dies on October 12, 1938?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)