|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases were printed in the Japanese-English Conversation Manual?
(a) Blimely, where are we?
(b) Give my love to the queen.
(c) Thank you, awfully.
(d) Looky here.
2. What famous writer said a library was an act of faith?
(a) Victor Hugo.
(b) Franz Kafka.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Thomas Mann.
3. What is the title of Chapter 34?
(a) On a Hatstand.
(b) Laughing Eith the Dead
(c) Working Through the Mud and Grain.
(d) On Polish.
4. What is the name of the Austrian national anthem?
(a) Schon Tag.
(b) Menshen, Menschen.
(c) Gott Liebe Dich.
(d) Gott Erhalte.
5. What did Iggy visit for the first time in October 1947?
(a) The house in Tunbridge Wells.
(b) His father's grave.
(c) His mother's grave.
(d) His grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Thomas travel to Odessa from by taxi?
2. What is the title of Part 4?
3. What product are people in Vienna most in need of in the autumn of 1914?
4. What did Iggy learn how to sketch at the third rung fashion house?
5. Which of the following objects is placed on a tray to play Kim's Game?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)