Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 15 and 16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the staircase in the medical insurance office curl up like?
a) A coil of smoke.
b) A trail of saliva.
c) A sleeping python.
d) A winner's ribbon.
2. In which famous painting is Charles depicted?
a) Venus in Furs.
b) Falling in Love.
c) Luncheon of he Boating Party.
3. What is the name of Louise's new lover?
4. How is Elisabeth related to the author?
a) His second cousin.
b) His mother.
c) His cousin.
d) His grandmother.
5. Whose work did Renoir call Jew Art?
a) Van Gogh's.
6. Why did...
This section contains 445 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)