1. What does the staircase in the medical insurance office curl up like?
A coil of smoke.
2. What does the author call an art?
3. In which city does Hotel Ephrussi have its counterpart?
4. What businessman was given the title of King of the Jews?
James de Rothschild.
5. What was the name of the area in Paris the Ephrussi family moved to?
6. In which Russian city were Jews allowed to live?
7. What was the main export out of Odessa?
8. What was Charles' nickname?
9. What country did Charles decide to travel to shortly after arriving in Paris?
This section contains 3,335 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)