Quiz: Chapters 17, 18 and 19 to Chapters 20, 21 and 22
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What famous writer said a library was an act of faith?
a) Franz Kafka.
b) Victor Hugo.
c) Charles Dickens.
d) Thomas Mann.
2. Who does Elisabeth write a letter to in Chapter 20?
a) Her father.
b) The Archduke.
d) Her mother.
3. What does Gedanken im Kriege translate to in English?
a) Austria unite.
b) War needs love.
c) Thanks be the war.
d) Thank God for a Crisis.
4. Which country do the Ephrussi go to for their long month away?
5. Who is Emmy dressed as in the picture in Chapter 17 taken in...
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)