|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man that Charles brought his netsukes from?
2. Which of Charles' engravings does Edmund wonder if visitors to his house saw?
(a) The English Patient.
(b) The lit de parade
(c) The Nuovo Rebeccani.
(d) The uno la.
3. Which of the following objects is placed on a tray to play Kim's Game?
(a) Pip's revolver.
(b) Charles' netsuke.
(c) Vitkors sword.
(d) Emmy's book of poetry.
4. Why was Freud once called a dirty Jew on a train?
(a) He ate a sandwich in a train carriage.
(b) He kissed a gentile woman.
(c) He opened a window.
(d) He spilled his coffee.
5. In which city does Edmund live?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Viktor live?
2. What is the nationality of the man who assassinates the Archduke?
3. In which art gallery does Monet's Les bains de la Grenouillere now hang?
4. Who is Elisabeth named after?
5. Which of Charles' brothers was a playboy?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)