|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author call an art?
(a) House watching.
(b) Autograph hunting.
(c) House sitting.
(d) Star gazing.
2. What painter did Charles help out when he was broke?
(b) Van Gogh.
3. Which country promises to support Austria against the Serbs?
4. What is the name of Louise's new lover?
5. What two places does the author say Emmy knows how to live in?
(a) England and Vienna.
(b) The town and the city.
(c) The country and the city.
(d) Vienna and France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the area in Paris the Ephrussi family moved to?
2. What was the main export out of Odessa?
3. What country did Charles decide to travel to shortly after arriving in Paris?
4. What is this the name of the affair that was seen as the peak of anti-Semitism in France?
5. In which city did Jules become a successful business man?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)