|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What businessman was given the title of King of the Jews?
(a) Joel Coen.
(b) Rupert Murdoch.
(c) Emile Zola.
(d) James de Rothschild.
2. What kind of art did Louise and Charles have a shared passion for?
(a) Japanese art.
(b) Russian art.
(c) Jewish art.
(d) Chinese art.
3. What publication does Charles write for?
(a) The Guardian.
(b) The Journal.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Gazette.
4. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) So Light, So Soft to the Touch.
(b) A Mahout to Guide Her.
(c) People are so Kind.
(d) A Penny From Heaven.
5. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) The Start of The Super Store.
(b) A Penny Store.
(c) A Penny For Your Thought.
(d) So Light, So Soft to the Touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Princess regard to be her Mahout?
2. Where was Charles' mistress from?
3. Which of Charles' engravings does Edmund wonder if visitors to his house saw?
4. Which of Charles' brothers was a playboy?
5. Where does the author say is the best place out side of Japan to see Japanese art?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)