|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the staircase in the medical insurance office curl up like?
(a) A winner's ribbon.
(b) A trail of saliva.
(c) A coil of smoke.
(d) A sleeping python.
2. Which Proust character was Charles said to be the model for?
3. What can Charles not get rid of while in Parisian society?
(a) His shyness.
(b) His British currency.
(c) His nervous tick.
(d) His accent.
4. Who does the Princess regard to be her Mahout?
5. What does Edmund compare glass cases in museums to?
(a) Show windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author say was the best place to buy Japanese art?
2. Where does the author say is the best place out side of Japan to see Japanese art?
3. What material were the netsuke rates made from?
4. What was Charles' nickname?
5. What is the title of Chapter 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)