Quiz: Chapters 7 and 8 to Chapters 9 and 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Durer's nationality?
2. What can Edmund envision Charles wearing as he sits in his yellow armchair?
a) A Chinese dressing gown.
b) A British sports jacket.
c) A Japanese robe.
d) A German smoking jacket.
3. What was Renoir accused of by his peers?
a) Inhumane painting.
c) Painting to order.
d) Stealing their girlfriends.
4. Where were Renoir's portraits of Louise's two daughters exhibited?
a) The National Gallery.
b) The Factory.
c) The Louvre.
d) The Salon.
5. What is Edmund"s occupation?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 240 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)