|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which South American country declared war on Austria?
2. What was considered a Jewish sin?
(a) Living in a Ghetto.
(b) Marrying a gentile.
(c) Making money from money.
(d) Reading the New Testament.
3. Where does the author say was the best place to buy Japanese art?
4. What sport did the Jewish students take up to counter anti-Semitic feeling?
5. What did Charles leave Emmy in his will?
(a) A diamond ring.
(b) A Rimbaud painting.
(c) His book collection.
(d) A gold necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richter and Henker translate to in English?
2. In which city did Viktor live?
3. What can Charles not get rid of while in Parisian society?
4. What Richard Hannay novel does the author reference in this section?
5. In which city does Edmund live?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)