|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Freud once called a dirty Jew on a train?
(a) He kissed a gentile woman.
(b) He spilled his coffee.
(c) He opened a window.
(d) He ate a sandwich in a train carriage.
2. What was the name of the theater in Tokyo where American soldiers could watch films?
(a) Groucho Marx.
(c) Ernie Pyle.
3. What do Mussolini, Chamberlain and Daladier sign on September 30th?
(a) The Vienna Agreement.
(b) The Berlin Contract.
(c) The London Accord.
(d) The Munich Accord.
4. What color eyes does the netsuke hair have?
5. What building's ceiling did Baudry decorate?
(a) The Paris Opera.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Paris Cathredral.
(d) The Eiffel Tower
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the novel, "The Radetzky March"?
2. Where is the chest from that the wooden Buddha in Iggy's house sits on?
3. What did Charles give Viktor for a wedding present?
4. What was expected of Viktor and his friends?
5. What two countries had Iggy been offered placements in?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)