|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the man who assassinates the Archduke?
2. What can Charles not get rid of while in Parisian society?
(a) His British currency.
(b) His shyness.
(c) His accent.
(d) His nervous tick.
3. What does Rilke celebrate in his poem Funf Gesange?
(a) Gods of War.
(d) The Angels of Death.
4. In which city was it arranged for Iggy to begin his studies?
5. What kind of art did Louise and Charles have a shared passion for?
(a) Jewish art.
(b) Russian art.
(c) Chinese art.
(d) Japanese art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Jules Laforgue?
2. What was printed on the dial of the English Radio?
3. What instrument does Henrik de Waal play?
4. What does the author hope the netsuke will open for him?
5. What does Edmund compare glass cases in museums to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)