|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Edmund live?
2. What instrument does Henrik de Waal play?
3. What was Durer's nationality?
4. What were Jews blamed for in the 1880s?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) Deaths of children.
(c) The financial problems.
(d) The plague.
5. What was the name of the cafe that was the meeting point for young writers?
(a) Pembroke Cafe.
(b) Oxford Cafe.
(c) Das Stadt Cafe.
(d) Griensteidl Cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Proust character was Charles said to be the model for?
2. Who said he would protect the the Viennese Jews?
3. What was the name of the Monet painting Charles convinced his friend to buy?
4. What philosopher did Emmy call a bear with the manners of a bear?
5. What was expected of Viktor and his friends?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)