|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author think Charles may have bought the netsukes to please?
2. What was the occupation of Jules Laforgue?
(a) A novelist.
(b) A poet.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
3. Which of Charles' brothers was a playboy?
4. Where does the author say is the best place out side of Japan to see Japanese art?
5. What was Durer's nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What publication does Charles write for?
2. What color eyes does the netsuke hair have?
3. What is the title of Chapter 7?
4. What is Edmund"s occupation?
5. What does Edmund compare glass cases in museums to?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)